YourSurveys

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
I have a question about the YourSurveys. I still have access to the daily YourSurveys, but for over a year I no longer have access to any of the other YourSurveys on the gold survey tab. Before there would be like 20-30 YourSurveys that I could do in a day. Now I can just do the two daily. I have asked this question before however, the response is still unclear to me. Not sure what happened. Maybe I don't meet the demographics anymore, or maybe the site just doesn't carry as many as they did before. Either way I just would like a clear reason why the other YourSurveys disappeared. I've been a member for a couple years and in my opinion the YourSurveys offer the best surveys on here. So if I could have access to them again that would help me a lot. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I opened your account, clicked on a survey on the 2nd page, and it brought up a survey from YourSurveys that was not a daily. It could be that they don't have as many surveys matching your demographics. I'm also not seeing any blocks on our end.

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
The other YourSurveys came back like 3 times over the last year but only lasted like a hour each of those times then they would disappear again. But 99% of the the time they have not been there for the last year. Okay, well I had to give it a try and see if I could get those surveys again. My earnings have dipped quite a bit since they went away. The other surveys are decent but not as good as the YourSurveys. But I guess I just don't meet their demographics anymore.Thanks for the response. Josh

You're welcome Josh, and I do hope there are more YourSurveys for you soon. On a good note though, new surveys come out regularly from other survey providers.