Why you SHOULD BE more focused in the Referral Program here...

Hi, my name is Rob (Robert Walker) to be exact. I have been a member here at CashCrate for less than a year as of today. I have no college education nor do I consider myself all that smart. But when I focus my attention on something I put my all into it.

When I started here I read about the referral program and decided that it was what I was going to put my time and effort into. I did some offers and surveys along the way but I knew in my heart that getting referrals was the way to make serious money here.

I also know that unless you are from the USA, Canada or Australia, the number of surveys and offers available to you is unfortunately very limited. Go look at your surveys and offers area right now. If you do not see any available then CashCrate's referral program should now become your main focus. I know there are many people here that do not do any surveys or offers at all and still make good money every month just through the referral program.

If you have any questions about anything I have said please reply to this post and I will do my best to answer them. I would also like to encourage other top referrers here to join in on this post and share their own opinions and experiences.

They say pictures speak 1000 words so I'm just going to add a couple screenshots to my post here of my own earnings thus far. Keep in mind that 99% of these earnings come from the referral program here.

Last edited:

vbalways

Half Buck Crater
I think I said this before, but you are an inspiration Rob! CashCrate is such a great way to make extra money, and referrals do help. :D

renee1010

Half Buck Crater
I have to say it is incredible to see what you have done in under a year. I have just always thought referrals are hard to get because many people don't want to put the time into a website like this. All my friends and family have income coming in.

adam7one

Carrier of a big stick
Referrals are like anything else, you need to put the work in to get them, but the great thing is, the lessons you learn via cashcrate in obtaining referrals can be used else where.

There is a wealth of knowledge already shared on these forum and many people that are willing to answer questions, main thing though is to get out there and give it crack.

Matt38

Half Buck Crater
That is absolutely amazing.....my little check is chump change compared to that.

Feel free to PM me some insider tips PLEASE! I'm proud of the 5 referrals I have. It's a start!

Matt38

Half Buck Crater
Oh and according to my math.....you ALONE are responsible for referring almost 1% of the total members(Over 6 million!) on here. That is very impressive. I also went back and re-read most of your posts on the boards and I think I have a pretty good idea of what I need to do. You are an inspiration.

I know the past Google updates (Penguin, Panda) hit you hard DayJobNuker and we hope to see you back up there as a huge earner. :) You had a lot of success with referring and as I recall, a very successful website.

Referrals are like anything else, you need to put the work in to get them, but the great thing is, the lessons you learn via cashcrate in obtaining referrals can be used else where.

There is a wealth of knowledge already shared on these forum and many people that are willing to answer questions, main thing though is to get out there and give it crack.
Adam I couldn't agree more. You were one of the guys that inspired me as a matter of fact. I found your blog first and that is how I learned about CashCrate in the first place. Hit me up again on Skype. I know you contacted me a while back but for the life of me I cannot seem to find your name in my contact list.

Feel free to PM me some insider tips PLEASE! I'm proud of the 5 referrals I have. It's a start!
I'm glad to help out in any way I can Matt. If you have any specific questions, please ask them here on this thread rather than in PM. I want questions, answers, methods, tip and tricks to be done in a way so that everyone can see.

I think I might be the all time leader. There was a time when I was making $1,000+ per WEEK here. Now I'm lucky to make $100 a month.

Holy Moly!! I am extremely impressed. I'd love to talk to you sometime. If you have a Skype hit me up. Maybe we can share some ideas and do some brainstorming.

Sorry. It seems like I was bragging and I guess I was. I just couldn't resist :)

As Dana said, Google hit me (and others) hard 3 years ago. I had about 5 sites that were all high in their search rankings that got me a ton of targeted sign ups. I've moved on to other niches since then but I only make a small fraction now compared to the good old days. But hey....it was super fun while it lasted. BTW, remember I had to pay taxes on that money so I didn't get to keep it all. Uncle Sam always want his share.

Sorry. It seems like I was bragging and I guess I was. I just couldn't resist :)

As Dana said, Google hit me (and others) hard 3 years ago. I had about 5 sites that were all high in their search rankings that got me a ton of targeted sign ups. I've moved on to other niches since then but I only make a small fraction now compared to the good old days. But hey....it was super fun while it lasted. BTW, remember I had to pay taxes on that money so I didn't get to keep it all. Uncle Sam always want his share.
Yup I remember those days when Google brought down so many high ranking sites simply due to massive unrelated backlinks and so on. I had many many friends who were making $1000's per day drop down to practically nothing. A lot of them gave up and went and got day jobs but many of them just rolled with the punches and started over from scratch. Nothing good lasts forever.. These are words I live by. I don't put all my eggs in one basket anymore. I used to though; there was a time not too long ago that I too was making about $2000 every single day. I was promoting dating sites on Google Play and making $3 per lead. Then the day came that Google decided they were not going to allow that kind of content on their Play Store anymore and my earnings dropped to zero overnight. Man was that devastating but it was also a learning experience. I started doing other things and doing multiple things as well. I'm not back to making anywhere close to $2000 a day again but I'm paying my bills and taking care of my family again without having to have a 9 - 5 job. My income is growing gradually and I'm trying new things all the time. Some work and some fail but at least I try them to see.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol

Good to see you around DayJobNuker! Glad you didn't have all the keywords locked up! Sure do miss the days of competing and or partnering with other Elites!

Yes Google sure did affect how things are done on the Internet, like backlinks, exact match domains, directories, forums etc BUT as far as I am concerned, content still important...it just where you have your content (AppoholicsAnonymous is a great example ;))

Anyway, always great to read success stories (past and present) here!

Getting referrals is easier said than done. The people I've asked said they don't want to spend half an hour answering the same questions over and over again for 50 cents. Some people are just luckier than others with this. It's just the way it is.

Aaidyn

Penny Crater
Cashcrate is a site where you can earn free cash online. If you are someone who needs more money and has some spare time, this site is perfect for you. You earn money by doing free offers, surveys, watching ads, shopping online, participating in live contests and referring your friends and family members to the site.Their referral system is great too. When you sign up a person you earn 20% of your level 1 referrals. If you can collect quite a few referrals, that can turn into some excellent income from others doing work! Cashcrate not only pays you 20% of your level one referrals, but they implement a 2 level referral system. That means anyone who signs up under your referrals, you will also earn 10% of their earnings. When a referral gets to the $10 minimum you get an automatic $3 bonus! Not only can you earn all that money, but once you get more referrals, your referral percentage increase up to 30%. This is why Cash crate is the best GPT site. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED

I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site. The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $500 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself.

My Dislikes:
If you live outside the US, Canada or UK you won't have many offers.

BONUS: Sign up using this link as my referral and receive $1.00