weekly payout question

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hi,

It's no big deal but I just wondered if the weekly PayPal was sent through as of yet?

I reached $100 by 9am this morning. It just would be handy to spend that 100 on a Christmas present this weekend, but it's fine if I was too late.

Thank youuuuu. :)

Last edited:
The next round of weekly payments should be going out shortly (the 15th). If a payment date falls on a weekend or holiday though, payments may go out the next business day.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Sorry Dana, right when you posted I realized tomorrow is the 15th. Other times the payment came through on Friday so that's why I made that wrong connection in my mind. Thanks for the reply. :)

I see that my payment was sent on 12/4. It is now 12/15 and it still has not arrived yet. Was there a delay somewhere? Thank you
A check was sent to the name and address on your CashCrate account. If it doesn't show up within the next couple of days, please submit a support request here: https://www.cashcrate.com/support Support will reply to the email address on your CashCrate account. Thanks.

Generally weekly payments are not processed until later in the day. If the payment date falls on a weekend or holiday though, payments may go out the next business day.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

If the payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, payments may go out the next business day. Unfortunately this can delay things and I am sorry about that. Business days are considered Mon-Fri non holiday days.

Are weekly payments delayed this week? My money is still showing in my cashcrate balance even though it said "Your payment will be sent in 8th of January" Monday.