This Month Payment

I reach my $20 minimum today and just set up Paypal for payment method. I usually use check and with the announcement of the ending of Cashcrate, I hope I did everything right and get the payment next month through Paypal. Any comment is appreciated. Thank you!

An update for everyone: It looks like we've got the issue with Paypal resolved, but our bookkeeper says the transfer of funds into our Paypal account will likely not be completed until Friday. The transfer could take a day or two longer, but that's our best estimate at this time. So Paypal payments will likely go out sometime on Friday.

Sorry again those payments are taking so long this month, but we appreciate all your patience with this.

- Greg

rp6978

Penny Crater
Realllllllly nervous about doing surveys for the month of march and hoping that cash crate doesn't screw us over and not send our final earnings in april after they shut down. Also wondering why they haven't zeroed out and processed our Feb earnings yet...
Totally agree!!! Took me 16 months to finally reach payout again, better not get screwed! I don't think we will (but one never knows)? I will take this to small claims court if I have to (being the type of person I am). I have took screenshots of just about everything that has to do with this site and my account (many, many, many pages of stuff, and emails from support)! Terms and rules etc... too, I have everything just incase.

Never gone mine. I had it set to be sent yesterday, but it was never taken out...
It looks like weekly payments were processed on Friday for some reason. I've asked about that, but haven't received a reply, yet. I'll follow up on that and see if we can get your payment out for you today.

- Greg

Totally agree!!! Took me 16 months to finally reach payout again, better not get screwed! I don't think we will (but one never knows)? I will take this to small claims court if I have to (being the type of person I am). I have took screenshots of just about everything that has to do with this site and my account (many, many, many pages of stuff, and emails from support)! Terms and rules etc... too, I have everything just incase.
Everyone who has reached the $20 minimum will be issued a payment in April in line with our payment policies (http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/). Since you've passed that amount, you'll definitely be sent a payment for whatever total you've reached by the end of March.

- Greg

Last edited: