Problem with Your Surveys

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Yeah, I see what you mean. Got my fingers crossed it improves for you. I wonder why the refresh trick works for me and not you. Complicated keeping all this running, I suppose, and bugs are part of it.

Last edited:

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Only thing I can think is just do several surveys in a row now. It might kind of ''wake up'' your account; push/filter new surveys your way. That's what I'd try.

I know that the more you do, the more becomes available when it comes to Your Surveys.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
anyone having problems with your surveys ? i have been trying since 2 hours but it just keeps on loading and then i get an error.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
anyone having problems with your surveys ? i have been trying since 2 hours but it just keeps on loading and then i get an error.
Hey :) I'm not sure when you sent that because you and I have a few hours' time difference. But it's not working for me right now (11am Eastern). It's slower than molasses and just ends in errors. I have noticed the mornings lately have been bad for YourSurveys but then it picks up in the afternoon so I'm hopeful yet.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
your surveys is completely dead today for me :( most of the time i get disqualified an if i do qualify and complete the survey i do not get paid as it just keeps on loading and ultimately does not submit.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Is it the done thing to open a ticket with YourSurveys if you do one their surveys and don't get credited for it? I never know if I'm supposed to go to them.

Just spent ages doing one of their horrible surveys with the rapid flashing phrases/logos that hurt my eyes, and lo and behold the last page just happened to be broken.

Funny how the rest of the survey worked perfectly but the credit bit doesn't, how convenient for them. This happens to me once a day almost every day on that panel. :mad:

It should have paid $1.40. Survey #15129752

Last edited: