Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Crediting has been taking much longer recently than it ever has in the past. Approvals are up to 2 hours later, whereas they used to be 2-5 minutes :unsure:

I've been having issues the last 1-2 months getting credit for Opinion Network and Opinion Bar surveys. While I do still get credit for some, during this time period about 10-15 surveys I've reached the end of the surveys, submitted my answers, and got disqualified. I understand that nothing is perfect and some surveys can go bad occasional, but when it's been over 10 surveys I don't think that's fair. Are they having crediting or technical issues?

Last thing I'll say and maybe this can help you figure out some of their issues. For the last 6 months or more on the Opinion Network and Opinion Bar surveys you can submit your answers, get disqualified and within a few weeks you'll receive credit for it. However, these last 2 months, more of these surveys don't credit within weeks anymore.

Any feedback and help would be appreciated. Josh
I've had this happen several times too. I never actually get credit for the original survey though. But if it's an in-home trial, I always get the follow-up email. As I posted above, Opinion Bar surveys qualifying for GutCheck projects do not credit. And being that I have yet to receive credit for the 'projects' (and I doubt I ever will), I'm closing those out from now on.

Last edited:
Cratehelp,

This is information I have regarding Gutcheck projects:

I searched our support database for GutCheck inquiries and the most recent I found were from 2016. Projects operated by GutCheck may require several weeks to credit in some cases. The emails at that time typically provide an estimated maximum of 4 - 6 weeks to credit.
Can you send me a message on the forum or submit a support request listing the name of the projects you are missing credit for and the date you took them? Thanks.

Ankita011,

I'm not seeing any crediting issues on our end with Yoursurveys today.

While surveys do credit quickly in many cases, crediting time can vary. It can take surveys up to several hours or longer to approve at times. Some surveys may not approve until the entire project/study is closed and may require up to a few weeks or more for us to receive approvals.

Hi did any1 else complete the Shark Ninja Blender Home Testing ?? I completed it way back and also returned the product in the beginning of last week . I still haven't received my incentive... tried contacting them but they are not replying. Any1 got the incentive ?

Was this an outside incentive offered by the survey provider? Or did the survey itself not credit for you? Generally, if an outside incentive is offered, the provider will give you contact information and also a general time frame for crediting. It may take them up to a few to several business days to reply to inquiries.

Was this an outside incentive offered by the survey provider? Or did the survey itself not credit for you? Generally, if an outside incentive is offered, the provider will give you contact information and also a general time frame for crediting. It may take them up to a few to several business days to reply to inquiries.
Hi Dana, It was an outside incentive ... they gave me a email id to contact and said that i would get the incentive within a week ...but its been more than a week now....hope they contact me soon :)

Do you happen to have that screen still up? If so, could you send me a message on the forum with a screen cap of that page or the link for that page? Thanks and I am sorry you ran into this.

As I stated before about GutCheck, I did not receive credit for the main survey, so I do not have a reference for the project.

However, concerning Opinion Bar, which I think could be who l0rianna is referring to also, you complete the entire survey only to be given an "Invalid Session" page after hitting submit. It just happened to me now, when I noticed her post also...

opinionbar.jpg

OB2.jpg

for the past few days I am having problems with your survey ... i complete surveys and they get approved because my quality score also increases by 1 ... but i do not receive credits for it... this has been happening alot in the last 3-4days. now also I completed a survey that took me more than 30-35mins but i did not get credited for it.

Any1 else having issues with your surveys ?

one more question ... is there some credit delays going on right now ? i completed one your survey and one live sample ... did not get credited for any of them till now ... so i was just wondering....

I checked your account and see approvals for those, including 2 LiveSample Surveys:

Live Sample (Twice Daily Survey) (697) $0.90 September 29, 2018 03:00 AM

Live Sample (Twice Daily Survey) (696) $0.90 September 29, 2018 02:38 AM

Survey #13419068 (0) $1.60 September 29, 2018 02:26 AM

Survey approval times really can vary. Many times, surveys will approve very quickly, but other times, they can take up to a few hours or more. Just to note, some surveys may not approve until the entire project/study is completed, so those could take longer.

I checked your account and see approvals for those, including 2 LiveSample Surveys:

Live Sample (Twice Daily Survey) (697) $0.90 September 29, 2018 03:00 AM

Live Sample (Twice Daily Survey) (696) $0.90 September 29, 2018 02:38 AM

Survey #13419068 (0) $1.60 September 29, 2018 02:26 AM

Survey approval times really can vary. Many times, surveys will approve very quickly, but other times, they can take up to a few hours or more. Just to note, some surveys may not approve until the entire project/study is completed, so those could take longer.
ok thanks Dana... got them very late so i was wondering what is wrong :)