Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Live Sample

They keep saying "No Surveys" and have been for some time.

Is everyone experiencing this.

The last one completed was Aug. 12th, and it is still pending.
I checked LiveSample and other members are getting surveys and completing them. It's possible that they don't have any surveys available for you to complete that match your demographics, or it's possible you've been blocked from taking their surveys. Here's some additional info about survey approvals:

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.

Hey Dana, I hope you don't mind, I just wanted to give you a wee update since you were so kind to me. My husband and I have relocated now to Raleigh, North Carolina, that's where he found a new job.

We spent 3 days driving from Texas :sleep::sleep: and took an apartment we could only see online not in real life! Luckily we loved it when we got the keys and the local area and climate is so much nicer than what we had before. I'm also so happy to be back doing CashCrate! I wasn't able to log in much for the last 3 weeks.

Thanks again for your support before. I really hope you're enjoying your week. :):)

Glad to hear your husband found a new job. I've been to the Raleigh area before and it is a nice area. Glad to hear you loved the new apartment too.
It's nice to have you back on CashCrate and I wish you both much success in North Carolina :)

Until recently, almost every offer I completed under the "Bonus Offers" tab credited without a problem. Now, none of the "Bonus Offers" I do are crediting at all. Anyone else having a problem with this ?

Any questions about specific offers completed in the "bonus offers" section would need to be directed to the support team for the people who provide that service to us. In the dark blue header at the top of the "Bonus Offers" section you first need to click the "Support" link on the right-hand side. If the offer is marked as "Completed" that indicates you have been credited for the offer. You can click the "Contact Support" link for the appropriate offer in the list which appears (see attachments) if you have any questions concerning that offer.

Bonus Offers 1.png Bonus Offers 2.png

Dana
Is there anything wrong with the MTC dailey survey?I completed one this morning for .90 and never credited,so I waited and did it again later this morning and completed and still didnt credit.

Thanks
Randy

Randy,

I'm not seeing any issues with MTC. I tested it by taking a survey and the survey confirmed for me. We're processing survey approvals as we're receiving them and will hopefully have one for you soon.

Did you mean TapResearch? I checked your account and see you sent their support team an inquiry a bit earlier. It can take them up to a couple/few business days to respond.

Did anyone else complete the Java House study between August 20th-23rd? And if so, have you received credit yet?

I've been getting stiffed on these 'studies' lately, and this one had a disclaimer, "P.S. Do not reply to this email. If your issue is regarding payment, please contact your panel provider as we do not handle incentives of any kind on our end. ". I'm just curious if we're still waiting, or it's yet another no payment. :confused:

Thanks!

I didn't receive credit for the main survey, but was still invited to the group. Which is why I made a separate thread about it, because I would imagine this happened to others. GutCheck invites seem to do this, I just qualified for another one but didn't bother completing it because you never get credit for the initial invite survey.

Last edited:
I searched our support database for GutCheck inquiries and the most recent I found were from 2016. Projects operated by GutCheck may require several weeks to credit in some cases. The emails at that time typically provide an estimated maximum of 4 - 6 weeks to credit.

I searched our support database for GutCheck inquiries and the most recent I found were from 2016. Projects operated by GutCheck may require several weeks to credit in some cases. The emails at that time typically provide an estimated maximum of 4 - 6 weeks to credit.
I guess it'll just be a 'surprise'. They are actually kind of fun to do, but not being credited through Paypal makes it too up in the air. Thanks for looking into it!