No offers

LMB74

Penny Crater
No offers are displayed

Hi
I joined today and completed a couple of offers. Now there is nothing displayed! There is more that I wanted to do. How do I get the offers back?

Can you try logging out of CashCrate and deleting all cookies and temporary Internet files. Then log back in. Does that help?

It's also possible that some offers expired, and new offers will appear as they become available.

Offer issues

I joined today, I live in the USA, and every time I click on an offer it takes me to the CashCrate sign up page! Every single offer. What is up with that? I'm excited to use this site and have time to really be on it after having surgery but I can't get anywhere because I'm sent to the sign up page with every offer. And yes I am logged in when I click on the offer. :eek:

Do you have cookies enabled?

What browser and version are you using?

Can you try logging out of CashCrate, delete all cookies and temporary Internet files, and then log back in? That can sometimes help.

Also, can you try another browser and see if you have the same issue?

0 offers available

Ummm, I'm Catherine and I just joined up. I tried to earn cash but there are 0 offers available on my "offers" tab and "surveys" tab. Can someone help me? Thanks.

need help

hi Im a newbie here in cashcrate. can anyone help me here please. dont know where to start, im clicking tasks surveys and others nothing is adding on my earnings. please. thank you:)

I can't see any offers in my offers tab need help.

Hi all I joined CashCrate yesterday, after watching the tutorial video in CashCrate website I tried to do one of the offers but there I can see only 1 offers available so if anyone can suggest me what can I do to change it and get few more offers. :confused:

Attachments

amsree

Penny Crater
i am not able to surveys

I joined 2 days back, since then i was trying to do surveys, first i got errr saying emailid is wrong, now i get repley nobsurveys available for me. In my profile my country is shown as Afganistan as against indian. Can you reply is this a genuine site or am i wasting time?

I joined 2 days back, since then i was trying to do surveys, first i got errr saying emailid is wrong, now i get repley nobsurveys available for me. In my profile my country is shown as Afganistan as against indian. Can you reply is this a genuine site or am i wasting time?
this is genuine site just you have to understand few things.