Huge Holiday Contest! $1,000's of Dollars in Prizes!

The contest page will only show ranking for the top 50, but every survey, offer. etc. you complete is being counted towards the contest. Keep completing surveys, offers, etc. and hopefully you'll break into the top 50 soon.

Update: The Holiday Contest has ended.

How Prizes are awarded: We'll email the top 10 winners by December 12th or sooner regarding your prizes. For places 11-50, we'll email your Amazon Gift Cards to you in the coming days. All emails and Amazon Gift Cards will be sent to the email address on your CashCrate account.

Amazon Gift Cards have been emailed to Places 11-50 to the email address on the CashCrate account.

Still working on the Top 10 winners and waiting to hear back from some of the Top 10.

Top 10 Winners Update: Prizes have been selected/sent for Places 1-3.

For Places 4-10, we are still waiting to hear back from some of the winners. Prizes will be finalized by Wednesday evening/night December 12th.

I placed in the top 50 but there is some sort of glitch that doesn't allow me to change my email in settings. That was an old email that I don't have access to anymore so I cant get my gift card.

I placed in the top 50 but there is some sort of glitch that doesn't allow me to change my email in settings. That was an old email that I don't have access to anymore so I cant get my gift card.
Can you send me a private message on the forum and let me know what email address you'd like to use? We'll get that changed on your CashCrate account and then I'll ask for your Amazon Gift Card to be resent.

Prizes for Places 4-10 have been sent/ordered.

All 50 Contest prizes have been sent. Again, Amazon Gift Cards were emailed to the email address on the CashCrate account.