Highstartgroup survey captcha

Icefyre

Dollar Crater
The captcha for the highstartgroup surveys (directed by pulley surveys) never works.

I keep entering the options, such as all the buses lor cars or roads or whatever, and I know that I've done it correctly, but it still rejects it and brings up form with a different captcha.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I searched out support database and don't see any other reports of this.

What browser and version are you using?

If you try another browser, do you have any better results?

Icefyre

Dollar Crater
I was using Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 I'll try another browser, but it might be awhile before I'm offered a highstartgroup survey. I'll also try disabling adblock.. not sure if it's enable or not on that specific survey provider.

Thanks and please keep me posted. I'm assuming they are using captchas that are run by Google as well, so it may possibly have been a temporary issue as well.

From few days captcha is crazy, I can not to do any game, somtimes is SKIP for few minutes, then Verify and again SKIP. What is wrong?????? I try IE, Mozilla, Chrom, everywhere is same.

Is this happening for just the games?

If you have any popup blockers turned on, can you try turning them off?

If you can provide us details of any glitches you experience we can report that to the company which operates the games so that their developers can look into those issues. We would need to know which game(s) you have trouble with, a description of what happens, the type of device you're using (e.g. PC or mobile), and the browsers and versions you're using.

You can feel free to send me a message on the forum with those details if you'd like. Thanks.

drew7

Dime Crater
I always have issues with these. The only fix is to open a new tab and log into your gmail account. Google runs these Captcha so it reads you are logged in and likely reject less.

I have tried many different browsers and I cannot log into cashcrate at all. I keeps rejecting all captcha's. It is frustrating. I can only log into the forum. I use captcha's on other sites and have no problem only with cashcrate.

I have tried many different browsers and I cannot log into cashcrate at all. I keeps rejecting all captcha's. It is frustrating. I can only log into the forum. I use captcha's on other sites and have no problem only with cashcrate.
Are you receiving any type of a message? Are you sure you're selecting the correct images and all of them?

I'm not certain why our site is the only one giving you issues with the Captchas since Google runs them and they are used on many sites to help verify valid logins.

There is a "reload" button below the tiles on the left side which you can use to load a different set of tiles. Maybe that would help? The reload button is the symbol which is an arrow at the end of a line forming 3/4 of a circle.

Can you let me know what browsers and versions you've used and the type of device you are using to access CashCrate?

I have reloaded it several times, it seems to be the ones with street signs which are the only ones that are acting up. the road or store front or cars work fine but they are not showing them anymore only the street sighs that do not wok

I recall seeing another inquiry about the street signs, so it's making me think there may be some issues with a couple of captcha sets. I am sorry for the issue and hopefully they'll have that resolved soon for us.

To clarify, is the issue just for captchas that ask you to select street signs? Captchas asking you to select other things are currently working for you, correct?

Can you let me know what browsers and versions you've used and the type of device you are using to access CashCrate?

Are you receiving any type of a message? Are you sure you're selecting the correct images and all of them? I've seen some that show the backs of street signs too and I always select those too for good measure.

drew7

Dime Crater
Captchas usually have to correctly guess two straight screen to clear for me. The one that ask for buses, cars, roads NEVER work. it just reload and reload after selecting the first image.

I like the older Captchas where you need to enter a word and phrase.