Experienced people help me

So I have this goal to gather an army of referrals, but I would like some statistics. Like what % of referrals actually make you money. Things I'd like answered:

1) # of refferals/$ for a given day

2) % chance a referral will earn money

3) How long do these referrals keep making money

Thank you. If the web owners would be kind enough to help out too, that would be great!

Last edited:

Gwally

Penny Crater
I have worked with a few different referral programs such as this. Ranging from one level earning up to six level earning (Cash Crate is a two level from what I read). Getting working referrals is a very rough road that takes a lot of patients, time, and tack. In my own personal experience you will get 2 working referrals out of every 100 that sign up. Remember this is just from my own experience, individual results will vary.

The best way to get quality referrals is to start close to home with people you know and that you can offer personal one on one support to. Most people drop out of programs like this early because everyone want to become rich overnight, and that isn't going to happen with any program.

Last edited:
;):rolleyes:67]So I have this goal to gather an army of referrals, but I would like some statistics. Like what % of referrals actually make you money. Things I'd like answered:

1) # of refferals/$ for a given day

2) % chance a referral will earn money

3) How long do these referrals keep making money

Thank you. If the web owners would be kind enough to help out too, that would be great![/QUOTE]

The questions you ask can vary. It really depends on things like how active the referrals are once they join CashCrate. Once you have a referral, you keep that referral. If the referral continues to complete offers and surveys, you continue to make money.