did dwolla payments go out yet ?!

Dwolla payments have not been sent yet. We wired the money to Dwolla for payments, but it is taking that wire a little longer to show up than usual. They may go out tomorrow, and I specifically asked about your payment as well, because of the couple of past recent issues. We apologize for the delay.

Update: Dwolla payments went out yesterday.

Last edited:
Hello....Is anyone else having trouble bringing up TAP RESEARCH surveys. When I click on TAP RESEARCH it brings up all the surveys and when I click on a survey, nothing happens.

I couldn't repeat the issue. Can you try logging out of CashCrate, deleting all cookies and temporaryt Internet files, and then logging back in. Sometimes doing that can help solve issues like this.

Can you also try another browser and see if that helps?

OQuete

Penny Crater
Dwolla payments have not been sent yet. We wired the money to Dwolla for payments, but it is taking that wire a little longer to show up than usual. They may go out tomorrow, and I specifically asked about your payment as well, because of the couple of past recent issues. We apologize for the delay.

Update: Dwolla payments went out yesterday.
I still have not received my payment fom Dwolla.

OQuete

Penny Crater
Can the payment be resent? Dwolla told me use my phone # instead of email that may resolve it most likely. I am using the phone number associated with the account I just changed it in my payment settings and PM'ed you with it also.

Can the payment be resent? Dwolla told me use my phone # instead of email that may resolve it most likely. I am using the phone number associated with the account I just changed it in my payment settings and PM'ed you with it also.
I just responded to your private message on the forum regarding this. Thanks.