Write For Us

Need some backlinks or places to share your referral link online?

Sharing your Articles on Cashcrate Tips gives you a great opportunity to plug in your referral link/banner and get a back link to your own site. This is a golden opportunity for you to gain back links to your website and another way to get your own referrals. Write your articles with unique relevance. Using just the right keywords will get your article read by others and hopefully get you a few extra referrals.

I would suggest using these keywords or keyword phrases in your blog articles. (cashcrate, get paid to, surveys, online surveys and offers, earn extra cash) I will add these keywords to the tag section of the blog entry form as an extra bonus.

How do I know you wont change my referral ID to yours?

This is a good question and it is one that I have asked other members myself before. What I get in return is content for the site. Plus I already have
my own Referral links embedded into the site where I want them. I'm not going to scoop to a lower level and do that to a fellow CC member.
You can always right click on your blog article and click "view page source" and if you look at the coding you will see that your referral ID is there and not changed.

Just follow the below requirements and you can be on your way to get your own backlinks and referral links/banner.

- Requirements -

1. Blog article's must be Cashcrate related. Share your experiences & knowledge. Be creative, have fun.

2. Use The keywords (get paid to, surveys, cashcrate or any 3 mentioned above) somewhere in your article.Try not to repeat any keywords more than 3 times.

3. You can have one backlink to your cashcrate related site and have your cashcrate referral link, and 468x60 banner displayed once inside your blog article.

4. Articles must be unique and original. Not copied from any other site.Articles will be ran through copyscape after submitted.

5. Article length is up to you. But the minimum word count must be 250.
If this interests you, Send me a PM

Tip: The more articles you write for us, the more Backlinks & Referral links/Banner's you receive!

Edit: Only accepting articles through PMs on here.

So far these articles have been submitted:

Easy Money On Cashcrate

CashCrate Gives Single Mom Ultimate Makeover

A Single Mom's Triumph

A single moms story

Last edited:

adam7one

Carrier of a big stick
How many unique visits is your blog getting per day and what other work in general are you doing to get your blog to rank more highly in search engines?

Of course, but if I am going to go to the effort of writing an article and having a link in it to my site, I need to know if it worth my time to do so. Hence my questions which you have yet to answer.

I actually wrote a long reply to this and deleted it. Trying to word this as best as I can with my SEO knowledge.

What I can tell you is that I work very hard on getting backlinks to the site using anchored text. I do research for places that allow do-follow links. Forgive me for not wanting to give you specific details to your question, It is a great question.

I work very hard every day to find directories to submit my site to that benefits me in the long run. My site has a page rank 2 and that is a start. If you do a Google search for "cashcrate tips" you will see my blog come up in 5th unless it has changed recently. On Yahoo search my entire site ranks 3rd in search for the term "cashcrate tips". My bounce rate is lower than what is was at 75.8%. I average about 2-3 referrals every 8 days.

I know these numbers may seem low or high in their own, but I am seeing results everyday just for what I put in alone.

I do however have a stat counter you can click on at the bottom of my page in the footer you can view.

I can see why "you" might ask these questions. "why should I get a backlink on a page rank2 site"?

I could sit here and try and come up with the smartest answer...

but my answer is, Everyone needs backlinks and this is a quality free way to get some.

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Real friendly tip...you have adsense and you have a "link exchange" on your site...they don't mix! Google adsense (TOS ) has a policy about incentisized traffic "traffic exchanges/visit me..I visit you"!

Second friendly tip...you are entering a real cut throat business. "Negative SEO" is becoming part of the business.

Other than that..you are the right track...

Real friendly tip...you have adsense and you have a "link exchange" on your site...they don't mix! Google adsense (TOS ) has a policy about incentisized traffic "traffic exchanges/visit me..I visit you"!

Second friendly tip...you are entering a real cut throat business. "Negative SEO" is becoming part of the business.

Other than that..you are the right track...
Really? where do you see that at? What are you talkin about Negative seo?

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Really? where do you see that at? What are you talkin about Negative seo?
are you saying my website is going to get attacked by dirty players in the competition race to the top?

(1) If you are referring too adsense..http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348729
(2) Here my experience and a big learning esperience.
Awhile back...I had a free blog on a free hosting site ..I was really promoting the blog and getting good rankings for certain "heavy traffic" keywords...started noticing from my statcounter..that there were searches for "backlinks/links" etc for that blog..(my compettion was checking me out)...I was flattered, thought I was a "big player", started to really promote that blog....well, little did I know at that time, that my "competition" (no proof but gut feeling) was sending spam reports/etc about my site (among other tactics) ..to make a long story short...
Went online, one day, to my surprise...that blog was no longer online (policy violation)....
Yes...My "big shotism" brought attention, Negative SEO was a factor.
Maybe worth a read... http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=22852

Last edited:
(1) If you are referring too adsense..http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348729
(2) Here my experience and a big learning esperience.
Awhile back...I had a free blog on a free hosting site ..I was really promoting the blog and getting good rankings for certain "heavy traffic" keywords...started noticing from my statcounter..that there were searches for "backlinks/links" etc for that blog..(my compettion was checking me out)...I was flattered, thought I was a "big player", started to really promote that blog....well, little did a know at the time, my "competition" (no proof but gut feeling) was sending spam reports/etc about my site (among other tactics) ..to make a long story short...
Went online, one day, to my surprise...that blog was no longer online (policy violation)....
Yes...My "big shotism" brought attention, Negative SEO was a factor.
Maybe worth a read... http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=22852
I took the link exchange down after you said that the first time. Don't really need it anyways.

I am just trying provide a fair service offering other cashcrate members a free backlink to their blog/site and a place to plug in referral links and banners.

I am sorry that, that has happened to you. People who have to resort to negative seo to take short cuts should have their sites removed instead.

Maybe I should use less competitor keywords so I don't wake up any big sharks.

I really haven't sat back and took a good look at cashcratetips.us from a persons point of view who doesn't know what seo is.

Thanks for the share Briguy

I am seeing alot of people ask about referrals and help.

My offer is still and always will be available to those who want a free backlink to their site and the ability to share your referral link/468x60 bbcode banner.

See the Original post for more information or check out my signature.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
I am seeing alot of people ask about referrals and help.

My offer is still and always will be available to those who want a free backlink to their site and the ability to share your referral link/468x60 bbcode banner.

See the Original post for more information or check out my signature.
(If I may add) Checked out your offer!

Noticed this sentence
"view page source" and if you look hard enough at the coding you will see that your referral ID is there and not changed.
...also to make finding a referral link faster, you can always use "Ctrl f" your referral number (your control button on your keyboard and the letter "f" at the same time). Also, maybe use a URL shortener, (http://X.co or http://goo.gl/) which keep separate statistics. Note...X.co is owned by Godaddy.com, note sure if you have to have a Godaddy account to use)..

Here is what a x.co short url look like http://x.co/v2qA ;) Prettys sure if you are a godaddy member, you can find a keyword to use..

Anyway...writing articles is still a great way to get backlinks..
(Note jehobith feel free to rewrite/simplify, the above tip..)

Na briguy this is awesome. I had no idea you could hold down the control button ad "F" at the same time and search that way. I admit I learned something new today. Thanks

I will most likely revise my write for us page and add this if you don't mind:)

well i tested this out on my home page and pasted in my ref link and it says 0/0

I do like how it highlights every word searched

i know it will work if someone just puts their referral link like so http://www.cashcrate.com/3202696 and searches it, but mine is anchored with text or banner

Last edited: