Why you SHOULD BE more focused in the Referral Program here...

discrat

Dollar Crater
Great Thread here. I have been a Member here for awhile. Been dormant for long time, though.

But in the last day or two I have made way back to this Site.

Cashcrate was the first type of IM got nvovled with years ago.

And after reading this Thread I want to really "re- immerse" myself into this Opportunity and start making money again here.

The thing I like about CC is that it is somewhat of an "easy Sale". I mean you are not going to make 10K a month with it but if you put some work into it you can make $500-$1,000 month.

The Target Market is HUGE. And I sell regular digital Products via a List I have developed the last 5 years. It can be up and down. I market through mediums like Warrior Forum and PPC.

So I want to add this as an additional income stream. And think there is huge potential.

My Blog is 8 years old and over 200 articles. So Iam going to resurrect it.

Do you guys have a Skype group that gets together to share and brainstorm more techniques with CC and referrals ??

Look forward to it :)

- Robert Andrew

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Great Thread here. I have been a Member here for awhile. Been dormant for long time, though.

But in the last day or two I have made way back to this Site.

Cashcrate was the first type of IM got nvovled with years ago.

And after reading this Thread I want to really "re- immerse" myself into this Opportunity and start making money again here.

The thing I like about CC is that it is somewhat of an "easy Sale". I mean you are not going to make 10K a month with it but if you put some work into it you can make $500-$1,000 month.

The Target Market is HUGE. And I sell regular digital Products via a List I have developed the last 5 years. It can be up and down. I market through mediums like Warrior Forum and PPC.

So I want to add this as an additional income stream. And think there is huge potential.

My Blog is 8 years old and over 200 articles. So Iam going to resurrect it.

Do you guys have a Skype group that gets together to share and brainstorm more techniques with CC and referrals ??

Look forward to it :)

- Robert Andrew
Great seeing you bacj @discrat! Is it possible that you hold off on your blog for awhile...for a kind of self-centered reason, I have to refresh mine before the competition does theirs! lol Just kidding
Good luck!

I also encourage new and old members to reread this thread, you can learn a lot!

I should be doing referrals but am afraid people will think I am trying to sell them something
Hi Kathleen -- point taken, but I wouldn't worry too much...especially when what you sell them should turn out to be financially beneficial.

You (or anyone) can also do something that's more passive. For example, I gained referrals in college, not just from talking to students but from posting fliers in busy, designated locations. Make it appealing and add a contact email so you can quickly/effectively answer questions. Especially in college (or high school), kids are always looking for ways to make extra $!