Why you SHOULD BE more focused in the Referral Program here...

Matt38

Half Buck Crater
Wow, it truly is inspiring to know how some of the top earners here in Cashcrate do it :) I do have some questions and would like to hear from you and will appreciate any help

1. Is it possible to do it here in the Philippines?
2. Could I refer my friends here in the Philippines or should referals come only from US?

Thanks in advance
Hope to join your ranks too :)
Referrals can come from anywhere. However, the most offers and surveys are for the US which in turn should earn you the most money as well.

Wow, it truly is inspiring to know how some of the top earners here in Cashcrate do it :) I do have some questions and would like to hear from you and will appreciate any help

2. Could I refer my friends here in the Philippines or should referals come only from US?

Thanks in advance
Hope to join your ranks too :)
I agree with Matt38's reply.

Yes you can refer new members from anywhere in world. However if you are planning on referring only there in the Philippines I would make sure to tell them that in order to make good money here they also need to focus mainly on CashCrate's referral program since there will be very few surveys and cash offers available to them. Unfortunately most of the surveys and cash offers here (or on any other GPT site) are only available to the US, CA, UK and AU. I'm not quite sure why that it but its true. Hopefully someday this will change and everyone around the world will have lots of surveys and cash offers available to them.

2. Could I refer my friends here in the Philippines or should referrals come only from US?
If I were you I would do both. I would refer all of your friends using your referral link and then show them this thread.

I would also get together with your friends and work on making a network of blogs about stuff each of you enjoy doing. Update the blogs regularly and every week or so add a blog post about CashCrate as well. This way you can attract new referrals from all over the world.

Of course there are many other ways to get new referrals online but blogging seems to be a very popular activity these days and shouldn't be too hard to learn how to do, even with no technical knowledge at all.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Just to add

Internet is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks and available to just about anywhere in the world! So you can get referrals from anywhere, anytime just from your blog/website, etc!

One bonus feature about Cashcrate is that you are paid in US currency..which is worth more than my currency!

It is a lot of hard work to get referrals.
It could be seen as hard work if you do not enjoy blogging. But if you have a passion for something and enjoy telling the world about it, then it shouldn't be like work at all. It's very easy to write up a small blog post about how CashCrate just paid you which helped you to buy that ______ you have been wanting. :cool:

Thank you sir

Thank you in advance sir Robert Walker please help and guide me in starting ahead with the program. I dont have any survey offer so i think i have to take your word to focus on the referral program. Please send me videos on how to proceed with the program. Thank you so much and Godbless!!
ral

ramoh

Penny Crater
i do not understand

if we do not have any offers in our country wouldn't our friends in the referral program have no offers as well :confused:

if we do not have any offers in our country wouldn't our friends in the referral program have no offers as well :confused:
Well yes but why not just show them this thread after they sign-up which explains how people in any country can make good cash referring others with CashCrate's referral program. Now keep in mind you don't only want to promote it to your friends around you, you should promote it online as well (blog, forums, social media, email, chat, traffic exchanges, etc). This way a good number of the people that might sign up under you would be from countries that do have numerous survey and offer opportunities.

Thank you in advance sir Robert Walker please help and guide me in starting ahead with the program. I dont have any survey offer so i think i have to take your word to focus on the referral program. Please send me videos on how to proceed with the program. Thank you so much and Godbless!!
ral
I don't have any specific videos to share that show's all the different aspects of referring others with CashCrate's referral program. You best source of knowledge would be right here in these forums. There is a wealth of information written in here that gives tips and methods on how to get started referring others.

CashCrate is really Awesome. :banana:I will be needing referrals.
Your are right! This site is awesome. I started here just under 1 year ago and I've already made over $13,000 (thirteen grand) US dollars here. They pay on time every time and I pay my complete mortgage payment ($1500) every month just with my earnings from CashCrate. :banana::banana:

dametrius

Quarter Crater
Your are right! This site is awesome. I started here just under 1 year ago and I've already made over $13,000 (thirteen grand) US dollars here. They pay on time every time and I pay my complete mortgage payment ($1500) every month just with my earnings from CashCrate. :banana::banana:
i try to get referrals well i mean i have referrals but they dont seem to be doing anything:( so i just try my best at the surveys i make around $300 a month on surveys alone and i still dont get how to do the offers really and my total earnings is $2,287.03 and i started in late october 2014 i wish i can earn more like if i made at least $500 a month i would be really happy

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
i make around $300 a month on surveys alone and i still dont get how to do the offers really
$300.00 a month from surveys that not bad at all! As for you "don't get how to do the offers", maybe start your own thread, pretty sure other members have the same question.