Void after 90 days.

Well, I have no one to blame but sickness, but today my December check crossed 90 days.

I got really sick in December. All month basically. Then in January I got even sicker. Then in February just when I thought it was over... I got sick AGAIN! :mad:

I'm basically back to normal and realized I never cashed my crate check from December. But today is 90 days and therefore voided. Hope whoever get's to keep the money enjoys it. :mad:

Cash them checks, kids.

Sorry to hear you've been sick, but glad to hear you are feeling better now.

I put in a request to have your check reissued later this month (near the end of the month). We just need to verify with our bank that it wasn't cashed.

Keep feeling better and take care of yourself. :)

Well, I have no one to blame but sickness, but today my December check crossed 90 days.

I got really sick in December. All month basically. Then in January I got even sicker. Then in February just when I thought it was over... I got sick AGAIN! :mad:

I'm basically back to normal and realized I never cashed my crate check from December. But today is 90 days and therefore voided. Hope whoever get's to keep the money enjoys it. :mad:

Cash them checks, kids.
Sorry you've been sick, but I'm sure glad you came to the Forum to talk about your check so Dana would know!