This Month Payment

Realllllllly nervous about doing surveys for the month of march and hoping that cash crate doesn't screw us over and not send our final earnings in april after they shut down. Also wondering why they haven't zeroed out and processed our Feb earnings yet...

Beth M

Dollar Crater
^ Well, if we don't get it this time we probably shouldn't keep on going here. I have a feeling it'll be alright, CashCrate doesn't seem the type to screw anyone over. It's probably just late because of some staff change or error.

Ryu4life

Quarter Crater
I know weekly payments were later than normal last month, it may be later this evening when we get cashed out or Monday at the latest.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
^ You're right, I remember now last time I was expecting to get paid on Friday and it was Saturday lunch time instead. Didn't really make any difference to me, just was a bit different to usual.

^ Well, if we don't get it this time we probably shouldn't keep on going here. I have a feeling it'll be alright, CashCrate doesn't seem the type to screw anyone over. It's probably just late because of some staff change or error.
Right. I wouldn't think so either for as good as they have been in the past. I just get nervous and don't want to waste a bunch of time doing something if I'm not going to get my final check. My payment is now showing processing as well.

One other announcement on payments: Unfortunately, our bookkeeper has said we're having trouble getting funds transferred into our Paypal account. So if you're set to receive payments by Paypal those may be delayed a few days while our bookkeeper sorts out some issue between our bank and Paypal. Sorry for the delay, but we'll get those payments out as soon as possible.

- Greg

Ryu4life

Quarter Crater
One other announcement on payments: Unfortunately, our bookkeeper has said we're having trouble getting funds transferred into our Paypal account. So if you're set to receive payments by Paypal those may be delayed a few days while our bookkeeper sorts out some issue between our bank and Paypal. Sorry for the delay, but we'll get those payments out as soon as possible.

- Greg
Hey Greg, any chance the Paypal payments go out today?

Hey Greg, any chance the Paypal payments go out today?
Sorry, wish I could say for sure. For some odd reason Paypal's security systems have been rejecting the transfers from our bank account. Our bookkeeper let me know this morning she's still working on it. Hopefully we can get it sorted out today; if not, payments will be sent as soon as we're able.

- Greg

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Sorry, wish I could say for sure. For some odd reason Paypal's security systems have been rejecting the transfers from our bank account. Our bookkeeper let me know this morning she's still working on it. Hopefully we can get it sorted out today; if not, payments will be sent as soon as we're able.

- Greg
Any updates?