This is really terrible... Please read!

This was posted by a woman on Facebook who this happen to

Yesterday at Wal-Mart we encountered what everyone has been posting about . This happened at the one in New Iberia on admiral Doyle . Thankfully we already had Kaisley in the basket because she likes to run off or linger behind . My mom just so happened to be there at the same time as us . We ran into each other and as we parted ways me and kein were looking at pjs, paying no mind to our surroundings . My mom on the other hand noticed a man staring at Kaisley everywhere we went . My mom watched from a distance just to be sure what she saw was really happening . She watched this man pick up clothes to make it look like he was shopping but not once did he take his eyes off of Kaisley . He called another guy on his cell phone . They made eye contact and nodded at one another all the while making sure to stay around us . We walked a few isles over to the electronic department and the other guy followed . At this point I still hadn't realized what was going on . My mom made her way back to us to let us know what she saw happening . As she showed us the pic and explained what was going on the other guy was walking up behind us and turned down another isle . We stood there and watched him . He went down 4 or 5 isles just pacing and turning corners but occasionally looking towards us . Never once stopped to look at something specific . It was beyond obvious what was going on . We did let a worker know and they called someone to follow the men we pointed out . Afterwards we went to the front to check out and near the registers the same two guys met up by the women's clothing by the registers as the Wal-Mart workers followed behind them . I seriously don't care what anyone thinks . This crap is real . It's really happening !!!! The sex trafficking is ridiculous and never in my life have I been in a situation like this . DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY . These men are making thousands & millions off of children . Children are being separated from their loved ones and forced into a life of sexual , mental , physical and emotional abuse . If you take this as a joke then keep your ignorant comments to yourself . Parents , stay alert & aware . Kids are so innocent and don't think about stuff like this . They want to look at things around the store not realizing what can happen if they leave your sight . Not even just that because these men don't care !!! They will snatch your kid out your hands . I've read posts about it in the abbeville area . Keep your kids in the basket . Don't leave them even 5 feet away from you . It's not worth what can happen . I'm so thankful my mom was there when she was . You go to the grocery store not thinking you have to watch for sick men as you shop meanwhile they're shopping for children . PLEASE BE ALERT . The police department just confirmed this man is one from the abbeville Wal-Mart . Keep your babies close !!!!

***EDIT*** FROM THE SHARES , MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING THIS SAME MAN HAS TARGETED THEM AS WELL . HE SEEMS TO BE GOING TO MULTIPLE STORES . NOT JUST WAL-MART'S AND HE IS NOT ALONE !!!
This is in New Iberia , Louisiana