The secret way to get traffic to your CashCrate Blog/Site and make money

ok i have a question about traffic exchanges how and where to get and use them good site ect for free ones?
A simple Google search turns up loads of traffic exchange websites. Just click this for results --> Google Traffic Exchange Results

But for people that are using these, they are usually a waste of time. Most of the people that use them are looking to make money themselves or are using a PTC service and will leave your ad up until the time runs up and then move on to the next without even giving your ad copy a second glance.

Toenly

Nickel Crater
You should show your face in your blog, make a small video about how it is going on cashcrate now. Tell them why they must join, bla bla... all that kind of stuff.

Faces on videos increase the trust of people.

Hope this is good information!

I'd recommend reading the first post of this thread (quoted below). Lots of good tips.

And you can find more referral tips here: http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=29191

Iam happy to share ways to get traffic

and ways to get more referrals to make you

loads of cash from Cashcrate

First get your own domain for your blog.

Add your blog to Blog and link directories (helps with back links)

Write articles about CashCrate and post

remember to put your link in the bio box

Post to forums, webmaster/make money are best

Use traffic exchanges free (lots of teens wanting money)

use your referral link site and blog in traffic exchanges

Submit your blog to search engines

use plenty of "key" words in your blog

If you have lots of websites make sure you put your blog link in them

Target teens who need money

Use answer type sites

Use digg stumble upon ect good for back links.

Ping your blog after updates

some forums allow your referral link which is great

Over time your traffic will build and you will get a good income

Hope the above helps

Paul :)

any other suggestions are welcome
------------------------------------
Your Referral Rank: Bronze
Active US Referrals: 4
Total First Level Referrals (20%): 46
Total Second Level Referrals (10%): 2
Payment Date: 15th*
Started with CashCrate 4th feb 2009

I have some questions about some of the suggestions. Can someone help me out? I'm very new to all of the blogging stuff, and twitter, etc. Any explanations of the following would be so appreciated! I'm probably going to sound like a real social media newbie. Well, I am, unfortunately, but I really want to figure all this out!:

"First get your own domain for your blog." Not sure why this is here. Does it mean don't use places like wordpress? Like, actually get and pay for a domain?

"Add your blog to Blog and link directories (helps with back links)" How do I do this?

"Post to forums, webmaster/make money are best" I've only found a couple of forums that have to do with making money and allowes referrals. What does "webmaster" mean regarding post to forums?

"Submit your blog to search engines" How do I do this? I have absolutely no idea...sorry.

"use plenty of "key" words in your blog" What kind of key words? Current topic keywords or keywords relating to making money online? Confused...

"Target teens who need money" Oh,how I've tried to figure out how to do this. How do I target teens who need money. Through what medium? Twitter? Teen web sites(what arethey?) Can someoneclue me in on this?

"Use answer type sites" You mean like answers at yahoo?

"Use digg stumble upon ect good for back links."I joined both of these but don't know how to add referaal links. Digg keeps alerting me to double check the url because it can't locate the site I want to add. Also, I don't know how people add articles onto Digg. How do I do that, so I can add an article about cash crate?

"Ping your blog after updates" I don't know what this means. How do I ping my blog (or website?) after updates? What is the benefit of doing this?

A lot of you probably think I'm so behind the times, and I am, but I really want to learn and I have to make money online. I can't find a job---yet.

Thanks to anyone who is nice enough to answer this post! :)

monkiy

Half Buck Crater
These tips really helped me start my blog. At the beginning I didnt know how to even manage a blog until I found this in the forum.
Thank you:)

I have been reading all these tips and they are helpful. Thanks guys!

I just need some pointers on my website...Take a look and send me a message, or comment on my blog.

Thanks Again!
-Paul

What Else can I do to speed up the referral process? I am getting like 1 referral per week. I hope it speeds up or I get more.. I am excited! :)

biz2days

Iam happy to share ways to get traffic

and ways to get more referrals to make you

loads of cash from Cashcrate

First get your own domain for your blog.

Add your blog to Blog and link directories (helps with back links)

Write articles about CashCrate and post

remember to put your link in the bio box

Post to forums, webmaster/make money are best

Use traffic exchanges free (lots of teens wanting money)

use your referral link site and blog in traffic exchanges

Submit your blog to search engines

use plenty of "key" words in your blog

If you have lots of websites make sure you put your blog link in them

Target teens who need money

Use answer type sites

Use digg stumble upon ect good for back links.

Ping your blog after updates

some forums allow your referral link which is great

Over time your traffic will build and you will get a good income

Hope the above helps

Paul :)

any other suggestions are welcome
Your Referral Rank: Bronze
Active US Referrals: 4
Total First Level Referrals (20%): 46
Total Second Level Referrals (10%): 2
Payment Date: 15th*
Started with CashCrate 4th feb 2009
------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

To set up a banner/signature:

You can edit/set up your signature here:

http://forums.cashcrate.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

(The Edit Signature choice is also in the "Quick Links" menu near the top right.)

We have banner choices in the Promotion Center:

http://www.cashcrate.com/promoCenter

You can also find a link for the Promotion Center on the Referral page: http://www.cashcrate.com/dashboard#referrals

Generally, for blogs and websites, you'll want to use the HTML code.

For forums, many forums including ours, require BB code.

i think best way to get traffic if you got a brother or sister thats in high school. give them cards or flyers and spread the word, i think somthing like that works?

thanks for the information. this is true about teenagers because they don't give them offers. perhaps a better target would be those just graduating from high school who are 18.