The secret way to get traffic to your CashCrate Blog/Site and make money

Iam happy to share ways to get traffic

and ways to get more referrals to make you

loads of cash from Cashcrate

First get your own domain for your blog.

Add your blog to Blog and link directories (helps with back links)

Write articles about CashCrate and post

remember to put your link in the bio box

Post to forums, webmaster/make money are best

Use traffic exchanges free (lots of teens wanting money)

use your referral link site and blog in traffic exchanges

Submit your blog to search engines

use plenty of "key" words in your blog

If you have lots of websites make sure you put your blog link in them

Target teens who need money

Use answer type sites

Use digg stumble upon ect good for back links.

Ping your blog after updates

some forums allow your referral link which is great

Over time your traffic will build and you will get a good income

Hope the above helps

Paul :)

any other suggestions are welcome
------------------------------------
Your Referral Rank: Bronze
Active US Referrals: 4
Total First Level Referrals (20%): 46
Total Second Level Referrals (10%): 2
Payment Date: 15th*
Started with CashCrate 4th feb 2009
------------------------------------

Last edited:

agitatedant

Half Buck Crater
wow, you are the only one who actually just laid out everything you have to do to get mass referrals. You have done what nobody on Cashcrate has ever done. They think they have and will bash me for this post, but thank you for your insight. You have helped alot of people.

wow, you are the only one who actually just laid out everything you have to do to get mass referrals. You have done what nobody on Cashcrate has ever done. They think they have and will bash me for this post, but thank you for your insight. You have helped alot of people.
We are here to help each other , we all want to make money

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Great posting biz2days
use plenty of "key" words in your blog
If I may add..
(a)use keywords in your blog/site name.
(b)Use keywords in your blog posting titles.
(c)Use keywords in your posting "labels" (tags),
(d)use bold/strong for certain keywords (don't overdo) !
(e)Use keywords as your "links"!
(f)Use keywords in your images ("alt" tag/attribute)
(g) Keywords in your "header" if image see (f)

On your website..keywords in your site name, keywords in your "meta tags", keywords in your "H1/H2" tags (coding) also (d)(e)(f)

Use pingings services link pingomatic.com (use keywords in the title)

If you have more than one site/blog try to "interlink" them..example blog A links to blog B and vice versa (deep link all your pages/subpages)

I usually put them in my "footer" or on a "Links" widget

Add some "social book marking" icon on your blog/site

Try to leave comments on related blogs. (don't spam..make a comment or add a question)

Use "comment moderation" on your blog and enable "comment" to all!

I also use some advance techniques like the "target=" and the "dofollow" or "nofollow" tags/attributes on my sites/blogs!

Anyway great thread!

Last edited:

megan

CashCrate Elite
Aside from the part about targeting teens, briguy has been telling people this stuff for ages. So I don't get where you people are saying that no one has ever said this stuff before.

I don't target teens, because they can't do most of the offers.

Some offers do require you to be 18 or older, that's true. But we do have some teens who are Elites (500+ Active Referrals). I wouldn't entirely rule that market segment out.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Aside from the part about targeting teens, briguy has been telling people this stuff for ages. So I don't get where you people are saying that no one has ever said this stuff before.

I don't target teens, because they can't do most of the offers.
Thanks megan! Sometimes it is great to read stuff from stuff from other members! Especially new twists on some ideas!
I can understand your point on teens..basically target where/who you're comfortable with!
I am comfortable targetting other webmasters/promoters ..lol I am not a teen or a Stay-at-home mom.

lol of course dana_survey being a faster typist, got his post in before me!

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
lts their to help newbies and anyone else thats needs a pointer only trying to help :)
Keep it up..this thread been getting a lot of views!
Of course you used a classic example of SEO..great keyword title!
Keep "unrevealing" the secrets!

Wow! This is an awesome thread! I am learning more and more about the importance of Keywords! Thanks Briguy for REALLY stressing this concept! ;)

I have gotten several hits from google to my blog because of certain keywords people are using to get more information about cashcrate.

I am clueless on keywords... I think I know what people are looking for, but I really just have no clue. I like being personable though so I use Twitter and forums to do most of my "marketing". My blogs are there, and I try to drive traffic to them, but it never seems to be the 'right' kind of traffic, you know? They'll click, check it out, then move on and probably forget me :( Eh, oh welll... Im just doing this for fun anyways. If others don't realize how easy it is to earn FREE money online, well then that's just their issue. I tried to help.

CashCrate_Is_Legit

CashCrate Patti - Elite
Great Thread Indeed :D

I wouldn't rule anyone out, there's a lot of people that could use some extra money.
Also pays to take the time to read, so you can understand internet marketing.
I think this is basically what it's called. Could correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Keep it up..this thread been getting a lot of views!
Of course you used a classic example of SEO..great keyword title!
Keep "unrevealing" the secrets!
Well..It sure got my attention!!!:D And I learned some things as well......THX!!
"LOL to unrevealing the secrets LOL!! yeah the BEST ONES!:rolleyes: Yaul just like to tease us LOL!"

CashCrate_Is_Legit

CashCrate Patti - Elite
It's not a secret, it's the learning how to. Can't expect everyone to hand you the how to. And that's what important

I been reading a lot there's some great information, if you just type in what you want to know about and taking the time to read it.