tapResearch

Hello my name is Jay, I did the TapResearch surveys and if I pass or fail I get money, and now if I do them and I fail I don't receive any money what so ever. What can I do

In the last 5-6 days, I am seeing several times where you received a disqualification bonus. I tested this and received a disqualification bonus myself. It may be that you need to get to a certain point in a survey/spend a certain amount of time in it before becoming elegible for a disqualification bonus. Or it may be they limit the number of disqualification bonuses given within a certain time frame.

You can keep trying other TapResearch surveys until you do qualify for one. We also have lots of other surveys to choose from on the Surveys Page.

Hi, Dana - I had trouble with TapResearch today, too - I've been doing these everyday for as long as they've been offered and have only had trouble with them once before - I sent in a "help" ticket and haven't heard back from them yet, but I'm sure I will. I just wanted to give you a heads up that there seems to be a problem with them today - hope you're enjoying your summer! I'm glad to see the Forum is back up and running! - Daphne

Thanks Daphne :) I am enjoying my summer and hope you are too. Nice to see you back on the forum. This is the first concern I've seen about TapResearch today and will keep an eye out for any more. Their tech team is usually good at responding but it can take up to a few/several days.