Recent activity and Payments not showing?

la8

Penny Crater
Is anyone having the same problem? I tried to see what my check for January would be and it just keeps taking me back to the home page. Does this mean I'm not getting my check from January?

ankita011

Nickel Crater
Is anyone having the same problem? I tried to see what my check for January would be and it just keeps taking me back to the home page. Does this mean I'm not getting my check from January?
No I am not having any problem in that. My check released on 1st Feb. Check again after sometime and contact Greg if you still cannot see it.

I'm having problems with Tap Research, it hasn't worked for a while, all of the surveys keep saying "survey is a good match", and most of the other websites are hit and miss.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I'm having problems with Tap Research, it hasn't worked for a while, all of the surveys keep saying "survey is a good match", and most of the other websites are hit and miss.
''Survey is a potential good match'' is what it means. Tap Research is not saying for definite that you'll be eligible to complete a survey in its entirety based on one broad-ranging opening question such as ''which of the following countries/regions have you travelled to in the last 12 months?''. They even say ''Your survey experience depends on your answers'' after they say ''survey is a good match''.

Btw, the pay for Tap Research is low compared to YourSurveys and Pulleys. It might be an idea to switch your focus elsewhere, as Ankita said. I do Tap very occasionally just for variation but IMO it's one of the weakest areas of this website. There are plenty of other surveys to do that are far better paying.

Last edited: