Question about referral commission

Janthir

Penny Crater
I promise this will be my last post. I read a little while ago that the amount your referrals make per month only updates once a month. When they do offers, do I receive my cut instantly after their offer or survey is confirmed, or does it also only update once a month? I'm at 8 referrals currently and I'm trying to figure out if they are actually doing offers and such or not.

I read a little while ago that the amount your referrals make per month only updates once a month. When they do offers, do I receive my cut instantly after their offer or survey is confirmed, or does it also only update once a month? I'm at 8 referrals currently and I'm trying to figure out if they are actually doing offers and such or not.
You will only see the amount your referrals earn if they reach payout that month. But even if they don't reach payout when your referrals complete an offer or survey you are credited instantly your percentage of their earnings. When you are a silver member you earn 1 dollar when your referral completes their first offer.

You can view their earnings here: http://www.cashcrate.com/displayRef
When you unlock cashcrate pro you can view your earnings report and see how much you are earning from your referral activity in all.

I promise this will be my last post.
Dont be afraid to ask questions there will always be people around willing to help
Good luck with the referral program. its a good one.

Last edited:
@Shambled Law:

I think you're wrong when you say you earn the referral money immediately. I think it is only added after your referrals request a payout, because I have 3 referrals. One referral has 0 referrals. Another has 1. My newest referral has 23 referrals. None of them have made any money so far.

So by your logic all 27 people have registered accounts and haven't made a single cent. Seems kind of unlikely to me.

P.S.
How much do you earn per referral in a single day on average?

:banana::banana::banana:

There is no average. I've been gaining referrals since 2006 and I've never found a common trend. There are great days and Zero days. It's very possible to have 27 referrals who haven't earned anything yet. You should communicate with your Referrals through the message system, let them know they can come to the Forum if they need help or suggest an offer that they should try. Giving them some tips or encouragement might be all they need to start earning.

I now have 68 referrals from my third referral. Damn he's good at getting referrals whoever he is. No money yet though. So that kind of sucks.

So could I have like 1000 referrals and still earn nothing? That kind of is discomforting.

Is there anyway I can talk to my referral's referrals?

You can contact your first level referral, but we don't have an option for contacting second level referrals. Perhaps you could share some tips and suggestions with your referral and ask him/her to pass those on.

I now have 68 referrals from my third referral. Damn he's good at getting referrals whoever he is. No money yet though. So that kind of sucks.

So could I have like 1000 referrals and still earn nothing? That kind of is discomforting.

Is there anyway I can talk to my referral's referrals?
I wouldn't be excited about second level referrals because they are not as good as first level referrals. For first level referrals you get commission for everything: surveys, offers, and bonus offers. But for second level referrals you only get commission for offers.

First Level Referral Earnings: 20% of survey and offer earnings Second Level Referral Earnings: 10% of offer earnings
I'm sure you have read this somewhere before but ill say it again; once you get 50 active first level referrals you will be able to get 1 dollar from every first level referral who completes their first offer plus the commission increases. So my priority would be to get first level referrals.

I like to think that its more than 1 dollar. This is how I see it:

If I refer a user and they complete an offer or survey that is worth $1 I get 25% of that offer/survey plus one dollar so i'm earning $1.25 per referral

Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier. Having any type of referral is great. From my point of view Cashcrate is more focused on surveys so it is safe to assume that more surveys are being completed than offers. Recently there has been an increase in offers so second level referrals are still useful.

But back to the question. It is possible but highly unlikely unless you are getting really low quality referrals. It all depends on who you refer. Everyone is unique.

Maybe you can message your referral to create a welcome message that helps out there referrals if they don't have one already. Try getting them to include their recently approved offers in the welcome message. It is something I've seen dana recommend

Last edited:
What is the difference between a survey and an offer?

This may be why I haven't got anything yet. By the way, this dude is amazing. He already has 105 referrals.

Do you know how many actually do anything with their account? I want something concrete if you know what I mean. Like if I get 10,000 referrals I want to know if I will at least get something.

When the person above me said there is no average there has to be an average. The standard of deviation might be big, but there is always an average.

P.S. I love the dancing banana :D

:banana::banana::banana:

adam7one

Carrier of a big stick
Getting referrals is the easy part, getting them to be active is completely another thing, some will join and never do anything,, some will do one or 2 offers and quit, unfortunately it is just the way it is.

If anyone ever discovers the secret to getting all your referrals active, plense tell me, I'd be worth millions.