Problem with Your Surveys

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hi,

Is there anything in the pipeline to remove YourSurveys surveys showing as clickable when you've already completed them?

It wastes quite a lot of time getting ''sorry, you've already completed survey #'' over and over, and there's no way I can remember the numbers.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Beth M

Dollar Crater
YourSurveys not crediting right this morning. Just did 4 surveys and nothing came back to me. The 2 daily ones and 2 with long numbers.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
yeah its frustrating for me too i make most of my earnings from the your survey with the longer numbers i wonder whats going on it has been slow lately but now they seem to have disappeared from my survey list they were there like two days ago hope they come back soon
maybe your quality score decreased ...do you get the daily two your surveys $.65 cents each ?

Beth M

Dollar Crater
yeah its frustrating for me too i make most of my earnings from the your survey with the longer numbers i wonder whats going on it has been slow lately but now they seem to have disappeared from my survey list they were there like two days ago hope they come back soon
I noticed this too. But try this. There seems to be something different about the way YourSurveys are displaying on the main page lately. I think maybe it's something to do with all the maintenance YourSurveys have been doing this Jan. I get the feeling it's only temporary.

When you think they've all disappeared from the survey list, simply click the little yellow tab on the CashCrate dashboard that says Surveys in yellow font and hit refresh. It suddenly makes all the YourSurveys ones with long numbers pop up again. Then after you've done a survey and return to the main page it looks like they've disappeared again. But just repeat what I just said and they pop back up.

It seems to just be a funny little quirk at the moment that had me worried me at first but I found this workaround. I can't promise it will work for you snice obviously I can only see my own dashboard but it's what I'm doing. Right now I see a lot of available YourSurveys to do, on weekdays usually enough to keep me occupied all day.

Ankita's also right that it might be your quality score. Do the daily 0.65 ones, and more if you can, and do them nicely and your score will come back up over time and YourSurveys will filter more your way and the pay for them will rise. My quality score stays roughly the same but I've been here less than a year and I'm always trying to improve my score. I have no idea what other people's scores are but I have a feeling the top earners here have a very high score (considerably higher than mine) but I'm making weekly payout quite often.

Last edited:

dametrius

Quarter Crater
maybe your quality score decreased ...do you get the daily two your surveys $.65 cents each ?
no it didnt decreased i just came back to cashcrate like a week ago and i already made close to $200 doing the your survey with longer number but last night i did notice they did come back but i didnt do any of them but this morning there gone again maybe its a bug and yes i do get the $.65 yoursurvey its just the one with the longer numbers where the problem is

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Dametrius, the main page is just loading weird at the moment. The YourSurveys with the long numbers are there but they just don't look like they're there at the moment. A few days ago I panicked thinking the same as you, thinking YourSurveys was going away and I rely on it. Hit the yellow survey tab and refresh. They'll pop up/reappear but you have to do this trick. When I log in in the morning it looks like there are almost no YourSurveys available, but there are. Actually there are loads of new ones available today.

Last edited:

dametrius

Quarter Crater
Dametrius, the main page is just loading weird at the moment. The YourSurveys with the long numbers are there but they just don't look like they're there at the moment. A few days ago I panicked thinking the same as you, thinking YourSurveys was going away and I rely on it. Hit the yellow survey tab and refresh. They'll pop up but you have to do this trick. When I log in in the morning it looks like there are almost no YourSurveys available, but there are. Actually there are loads of new ones available today.
i tried still no luck :( maybe it will be fix soon i guess i will have to struggle with the pulley surveys which are very hard

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hmm :(. So on the first page what's showing up for you? Those ones with the short numbers only? Seems like some quirk/bug but refreshing makes them reappear for me. Funnily enough I find Pulleys easier than YourSurveys. Anyway, it's hard to know what other people are seeing on their dashboards. I don't know if people in different countries are seeing different things, I guess they must be. Are you in the U.S.?

dametrius

Quarter Crater
Hmm :(. So on the first page what's showing up for you? Those ones with the short numbers only? Seems like some quirk/bug but refreshing makes them reappear for me. Funnily enough I find Pulleys easier than YourSurveys. YourSurveys get pernickity about rushing which gets on my nerves. I never rush, I'm just a quick reader and quick thinker. Pulleys let me complete them in peace without getting all weird about rushing when I didn't even rush. Anyway, it's hard to know what other people are seeing. I don't know if people in different countries are seeing different things, I guess they must be. Are you in the U.S.?
yes im in the US and on the first page i get the normal surveys like live sample and others with surveys with long numbers with the minutes next to them notice the yoursurvey surveys with the longer number doesnt have the minutes next to them but i like yoursurvey because they give you the description of the survey you are taking but with pulley its completely random which makes it harder to qualify