Problem with Your Surveys

I did a few surveys, gave me coins, then went back to survey is a good match, idk whats wrong. what about internet explorer. I counted my 10 coins = 20 presents and have over 820 presents so far. Not enough to be in the top 50 due to Tap Research not working.

I did a few surveys, gave me coins, then went back to survey is a good match, idk whats wrong. what about internet explorer. I counted my 10 coins = 20 presents and have over 820 presents so far. Not enough to be in the top 50 due to Tap Research not working.
This happens to me as well and I can only guess that there is a limit to how many coins you can earn from DQ'ed surveys because even when that happens, I still get credited when i complete a TapResearch survey even if it doesnt show the credited amount on TapResearch.

mrsmoxy

Penny Crater
I just got this error message after completing a survey from livesample. Wasted 30 minutes on a survey just for this is completely unfair.

Survey - Google Chrome 12_3_2018 7_17_06 PM.png

Sorry you ran into an error mrsmoxy. I checked your account and see a LiveSample approval. Is this the survey in question?

Live Sample (Twice Daily Survey) (1126) $0.90 December 03, 2018 10:46 PM