Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Beth M

Dollar Crater
As you complete more surveys, providers will attempt to match you to surveys that you have a better chance of qualifying for. Some of those may be higher paying, but the surveys you see can also be influenced by your demographics. It's always good to have a higher quality score, because a lower score could limit the number of surveys you see.
Hi again :) . What score range puts you in the 'very good' or 'excellent' bracket on YourSurveys, please?

I've been on 'good' for ages, just wondering what score range will bump me up to the next level. I tried googling but couldn't find anything.

Basically, a good quality surveys gets you +1 and if they don't like a survey or it gets rejected it's -1 and the goal is to stay above 100. If people take time and provide quality responses their score will go up over time. Other than that, they do not share specifics. The important thing though, is to just continue providing quality answers.

If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

l0rianna

Quarter Crater
so far today i did 2 of the Pulley surveys for $1.10. it made me go through the WHOLE survey which were at least 30 min long each just to tell me i didnt qualify. this seriously gets on my nerves. and no i did not rush through anything it took me at LEAST 30 minutes. if i dont qualify then why waste my time this long :mad:

I am very sorry that happened to you and I do understand the frustration. The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in December . e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

kellum67,

I reviewed your pending items. Here's some general info about pending surveys:

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I think it's really unfair when the final page of surveys, where you press submit to finish, is broken.

I just did a long survey, a Pulley about Bixby Artificial Intelligence, very over-the-top in length and repetition. I know it won't credit because the last page said something like 'oops, this guy broke it again'.

I'm not blaming anyone, it's just one of those things, but... gah. :cautious:

Last edited:
Here's some more info about Pulley (if a technical issue happens, etc.). The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in December . e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

I also sent you a message on the forum.