Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Thanks for the follow up. If a Pulley Survey shouldn't approve for some reason: The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in November. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

It might be possible there was a browser glitch as well, and it was the browser itself that reloaded the page. Since you finished the survey, it will hopefully still credit.
I still didn't get credit for that last survey and I didnt get credit for this pulley survey that I did today either. It froze on this page. Never went back to the cashcrate page

cashcratepulleysurvey2.png

If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

If a Pulley Survey shouldn't approve for some reason: The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in November. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

LSE1989

Quarter Crater
Got two surveys today made it all the way to 98-99% and then they say unfortunately you do not qualify. I spent about two hours on the last survey I completed it and gave my thoughtful insight. Unfair 😥😥

Got two surveys today made it all the way to 98-99% and then they say unfortunately you do not qualify. I spent about two hours on the last survey I completed it and gave my thoughtful insight. Unfair 😥😥

I am very sorry that happened to you. Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify. Sometimes a control question might ask you to choose a specific item/response too.

Here's some additional info: Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

LSE1989

Quarter Crater
I am very sorry that happened to you. Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify. Sometimes a control question might ask you to choose a specific item/response too.

Here's some additional info: Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

They asked me what I thought of the survey and all i said was that it was really long

I did review your click history and am guessing it might be a Pulley Survey. If it is, here's some more information:

If a Pulley Survey shouldn't approve for some reason: The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in November. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

Dollar Crater
Just a heads up - the final page on a $1.50 survey I just spent ages on is broken. Survey #13760876

For anyone going to tackle it - it's long and repetitive, and when you finally complete it, it goes nowhere and doesn't credit.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not seeing an approval for that survey yet.

Did you receive an error message on the last page? If so, do you recall the text of the message?

What browser and version were you using?

Thanks for clarifying. Some surveys may end differently than others. If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

Dollar Crater
Sorry, me again.

I've been wondering this for ages - on YourSurveys do you get access to more surveys and higher paying ones, as your quality score climbs higher? Or does everyone see the same surveys available to them?

As you complete more surveys, providers will attempt to match you to surveys that you have a better chance of qualifying for. Some of those may be higher paying, but the surveys you see can also be influenced by your demographics. It's always good to have a higher quality score, because a lower score could limit the number of surveys you see.