Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Dollar Crater
'My Thought Counts' 0.90 daily survey never seems to have a survey loaded these days.

There was a time where I did theirs every day. Now it just redirects you in loops and then says there's nothing available.

I wonder if they went kaput or something.

Last edited:
Survey availability can be a bit lower on Sundays. You may want to give My Thought Counts a try tomorrow or a bit later in the week. Sorry they didn't have a survey for you today or recently.

I completed two SaySo surveys yesterday and neither was approved even after more 6 hours. Can someone tell me if anyone had the same problem with the $1.00 SaySo surveys?

I checked and I'm not seeing any issues with that survey. I'm seeing approvals for other members and we are processing all approvals as they are coming in. I am sorry they did not approve for you.

I am very sorry you ran into this and for the frustration this has caused:

We're sorry! This survey is no longer available.

Unfortunately, it is possible for a survey to hit it's quota while a survey taker is in the midst of taking it. I have not seen this happen often, but if a survey has openings for only a few more respondents, and others finish taking the survey before you do, it would be possible to run into this. If you can send me a message on the forum indicating the name or number of the survey though, I'd be glad to see if I can look into this further for you.

Dollar Crater
Anyone else having problems with YourSurveys Twice Daily Survey today?

I haven't been able to get surveys to open from 10am ET. The wait timer just turns forever.

I deleted my cookies, logged out, etc. Still nothing.

Last edited:
Since you finished the survey, it should hopefully still credit. If you'd like me to check on it further, please send me a message with the survey name or number. Thanks.

Finished a pulley survey about 3 hours ago and a error happened at the end. A weird error message that I got at the end and it caused the survey to not credit
cashcratepulleysurveys.jpg

Did you click the refresh button or back button on your browser, or could something else have caused the browser to refresh? Refreshing or hitting the back button is generally the cause of this message.

Did you click the refresh button or back button on your browser, or could something else have caused the browser to refresh? Refreshing or hitting the back button is generally the cause of this message.
No I didnt hit the back or refresh button. I have completed sample cube through pulley surveys plenty of times. Thats why I was shocked when I seen this message. Never seen it before

It might be possible there was a browser glitch as well, and it was the browser itself that reloaded the page. Since you finished the survey, it will hopefully still credit.