Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

I checked your account and see several approvals for Pulley Surveys so far today:

Pulley Surveys (652) $1.10 October 04, 2018 02:08 PM

Pulley Surveys (651) $1.10 October 04, 2018 01:26 PM

Pulley Surveys (650) $1.10 October 04, 2018 12:40 PM

Pulley Surveys (649) $1.10 October 04, 2018 11:10 AM

Pulley Surveys (648) $1.10 October 04, 2018 10:46 AM

Pulley Surveys (647) $1.10 October 04, 2018 10:18 AM

Pulley Surveys (646) $1.10 October 04, 2018 09:58 AM
yes i got these but i have 4 more pending except these

Please bear in mind that surveys are not always going to approve quickly. A lot of the time, they do. Other times, they can take some time (up to a few hours or longer).

Also, if a Pulley Survey shouldn't approve for some reason: The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month, though. So if they determine that the records for a survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in November. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

Regarding Take the easiest survey and earn $1.25, there was a redirection issue at the end. When the survey provider receives final completes from the client, they will let us know the status of the surveys at that point (i.e. surveys won't be approved until the study is over).

Dear Cash Crate, Please Credit The SSI Survey for .50 cents that I completed at 7:45 pm tonight.
My account balance should be at $16.72. Thank You Roy J. DellIsola, emperorrjd@comcast.net Password: <removed password>

Last edited by a moderator:
Dana, has there been any contact with Opinion Bar yet? Their way of doing business is very unfair. They are certainly logging our answers but are redirecting as being 'disqualified' once you complete everything and hit submit.

I know they are logging our answers but not paying out, because I've still received in-home trials despite being 'disqualified' at the end. Very shady business practices from this company..

This time it is the Consumer Opinion Survey: Estimated Length: 20 min for $1.50

I do see one Consumer Opinion Survey approved for you today:

Consumer Opinion Survey (0) $1.50 $0.00 October 10, 2018 05:40 PM

Can you let me know the approximate time you clicked on the survey that you got disqualified from? I ask because I see you attempted more than one Consumer Opinion Survey today. That would help me narrow it down and I could contact the survey provider if need be.

Some members have reported Precision surveys saying they were disqualified and then crediting later anyway. In some cases, it appears there is a misdirect at the end and that some projects are crediting on a delay (such as when the project ends and the survey is closed).

What is wrong with the SaySo surveys? Each time I click on it I get the end screen telling me that my profile does not match any surveys that day. Is anyone else having this same problem?

It could be they don't have any surveys at the moment that match your demographics (your interests, the area you live in, occupation, etc.). This should hopefully change as new surveys continue to come out.