Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

When I finished the survey yesterday I got the error message which I posted in the attachments. It was a $1 survey but it said on here that "Take the easiest survey and earn $1.25". I went ahead and submit it anyway but I knew it wouldn't confirm cause of the error message I got which said "Invalid Session". I was upset about this because I completed the survey

Attachments

Dana I am having a problem with Tap Research tab again. I used to get credited a penny or two when I screened out of a survey. It looks like they removed it? Please advise.

Checking with them directly might be the best option. You can inquire about this by choosing a survey that didn't give you the manual disqualification credit. I'm including some additional general information below about contacting their support team:

TapResearch has its own dedicated support system for handling inquiries regarding surveys which don't credit. The attached images show how to navigate to their support system. Just go to the page where you select a survey, then click the little gray man icon at the top of the page on the right hand side. On the page that loads you click to the "(?) Help" tab and then click the "Choose a topic" menu and select "I didn't receive my reward" and fill out the rest of the form with any details you can. If they're able to confirm the survey completion they'll be able to credit us.

Attachments

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hello. :)

Are the GTM one-a-day credits jammed up or slow to credit or something lately?

One I did a couple of hours ago hasn't registered anything and I never got one I did the other day either.

For me it's more the principle of the unfair exchange; my time wasted, than the money itself, though I want the money too.

I checked and see GTM has been approving for other members in October. I have seen in the last several days though, times here and there where it has taken survey approvals a bit longer to come in than usual.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Thanks. Yes, in general credits for other panels besides GTM seem to be a little slower lately. Since my other GTM credit didn't go through a survey was still available, so I just did another, maybe that one finds its way through soon. :)

Crediting time for surveys really can vary. While many surveys approve very quickly, others can take some time. Over the course of the last several days, I've seen times where approvals seem to be taking a bit longer than usual.
yes surveys are crediting late ...but today its taking more than usual so i was wondering....

Crediting time for surveys really can vary. While many surveys approve very quickly, others can take some time. Over the course of the last several days, I've seen times where approvals seem to be taking a bit longer than usual.
i got the your surveys credit ... i think there is problem with pulley credits.... because i got credited for $1.50 your survey but before that i did two pulley and after that i did your survey and then again 2 pulleys... did not get credited for any of them

I checked your account and see several approvals for Pulley Surveys so far today:

Pulley Surveys (652) $1.10 October 04, 2018 02:08 PM

Pulley Surveys (651) $1.10 October 04, 2018 01:26 PM

Pulley Surveys (650) $1.10 October 04, 2018 12:40 PM

Pulley Surveys (649) $1.10 October 04, 2018 11:10 AM

Pulley Surveys (648) $1.10 October 04, 2018 10:46 AM

Pulley Surveys (647) $1.10 October 04, 2018 10:18 AM

Pulley Surveys (646) $1.10 October 04, 2018 09:58 AM