Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Did anyone else complete the Java House study between August 20th-23rd? And if so, have you received credit yet?

I've been getting stiffed on these 'studies' lately, and this one had a disclaimer, "P.S. Do not reply to this email. If your issue is regarding payment, please contact your panel provider as we do not handle incentives of any kind on our end. ". I'm just curious if we're still waiting, or it's yet another no payment. :confused:

Thanks!

I didn't receive credit for the main survey, but was still invited to the group. Which is why I made a separate thread about it, because I would imagine this happened to others. GutCheck invites seem to do this, I just qualified for another one but didn't bother completing it because you never get credit for the initial invite survey.

Last edited:
I searched our support database for GutCheck inquiries and the most recent I found were from 2016. Projects operated by GutCheck may require several weeks to credit in some cases. The emails at that time typically provide an estimated maximum of 4 - 6 weeks to credit.

I searched our support database for GutCheck inquiries and the most recent I found were from 2016. Projects operated by GutCheck may require several weeks to credit in some cases. The emails at that time typically provide an estimated maximum of 4 - 6 weeks to credit.
I guess it'll just be a 'surprise'. They are actually kind of fun to do, but not being credited through Paypal makes it too up in the air. Thanks for looking into it!

I'm seeing a couple of other YourSurvey credits for you. While many surveys do credit quickly, others can take a few hours or longer. For example, in some cases the client will wait until the end of the study and then submit all credits for the entire project. If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

Dana is there something wrong with the Tap Research tab? I'm screening out a lot and it was down earlier? Also its saying I've earned credits but they're not posting?

Dana is there something wrong with the Tap Research tab? I'm screening out a lot and it was down earlier? Also its saying I've earned credits but they're not posting?
Crediting is running delayed today. I checked your account and a bit more than half of your TapResearch items for today (disqualification credits. etc.) have already been credited to your total bonus amount. I'm including some additional general info about disqualifications below:

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

It does not have any affect on whether you qualify for a survey or not. It's just that the rewards for a disqualification are limited. We'll reach out to them, but it will probably take at least a few business days to hear back.

Hey. Does anyone here manage to complete all 15 $1.10 Pulley Surveys a day? I always can only ever do about 6 or 7 of the $1.10 ones each day before the links start going nowhere/around in circles leading to the same dead end. Is this what others see too?

Last edited:
Dana
Is there anything wrong with the MTC dailey survey?I completed one this morning for .90 and never credited,so I waited and did it again later this morning and completed and still didnt credit.

Thanks
Randy

Dana
It has been over a week and the My Thought Counts survey doesnt credit for me.I did one today and it didnt credit.Apparently something is wrong that should be fixed in them letting you know I have completed their survey.It shouldnt be a problem to find out why it isnt creditingMeanwhile I put on ignore until the problem is fixed.