Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

I'm seeing a couple of other YourSurvey credits for you. While many surveys do credit quickly, others can take a few hours or longer. For example, in some cases the client will wait until the end of the study and then submit all credits for the entire project. If the survey doesn't redirect to the normal end page that will mean the survey won't credit immediately. Depending on how long the study runs it may take a few weeks for some users to receive credit for some surveys.

Dana is there something wrong with the Tap Research tab? I'm screening out a lot and it was down earlier? Also its saying I've earned credits but they're not posting?

Dana is there something wrong with the Tap Research tab? I'm screening out a lot and it was down earlier? Also its saying I've earned credits but they're not posting?
Crediting is running delayed today. I checked your account and a bit more than half of your TapResearch items for today (disqualification credits. etc.) have already been credited to your total bonus amount. I'm including some additional general info about disqualifications below:

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

It does not have any affect on whether you qualify for a survey or not. It's just that the rewards for a disqualification are limited. We'll reach out to them, but it will probably take at least a few business days to hear back.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hey. Does anyone here manage to complete all 15 $1.10 Pulley Surveys a day? I always can only ever do about 6 or 7 of the $1.10 ones each day before the links start going nowhere/around in circles leading to the same dead end. Is this what others see too?

Last edited:
Dana
Is there anything wrong with the MTC dailey survey?I completed one this morning for .90 and never credited,so I waited and did it again later this morning and completed and still didnt credit.

Thanks
Randy

Dana
It has been over a week and the My Thought Counts survey doesnt credit for me.I did one today and it didnt credit.Apparently something is wrong that should be fixed in them letting you know I have completed their survey.It shouldnt be a problem to find out why it isnt creditingMeanwhile I put on ignore until the problem is fixed.

Do you still get credit once you complete a survey if you fail to hit the submit button.I am not used to doing these and am just wondering.I can see myself forgetting to hit the submit button already.

Submitting is just internal to CashCrate and helps you keep track of what you've completed. Surveys (and offers too) can still approve if you don't click the submit button.

Hey. Does anyone here manage to complete all 15 $1.10 Pulley Surveys a day? I always can only ever do about 6 or 7 of the $1.10 ones each day before the links start going nowhere/around in circles leading to the same dead end. Is this what others see too?
I could complete all of those just once ...

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
I've been having issues the last 1-2 months getting credit for Opinion Network and Opinion Bar surveys. While I do still get credit for some, during this time period about 10-15 surveys I've reached the end of the surveys, submitted my answers, and got disqualified. I understand that nothing is perfect and some surveys can go bad occasional, but when it's been over 10 surveys I don't think that's fair. Are they having crediting or technical issues?

Last thing I'll say and maybe this can help you figure out some of their issues. For the last 6 months or more on the Opinion Network and Opinion Bar surveys you can submit your answers, get disqualified and within a few weeks you'll receive credit for it. However, these last 2 months, more of these surveys don't credit within weeks anymore.

Any feedback and help would be appreciated. Josh

JMJ2, If the disqualification is determined to be invalid, the survey can still credit. Unfortunately, if the disqualification is considered to be valid, the survey will not credit.

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
I've been a member for a couple of years and I'm big on predictability and pattern. What has confused me is this has been the longest wait time to get credit for the Opinion Network and Opinion Bar surveys. Use to be a week to couple of weeks. Now I'm still waiting to get credit for over 10 surveys and it's been almost 2 months. I don't want to work hard and spend 20-30 minutes on surveys only to get disqualified when I reached the end and submit my answers. But it it what it is. I guess I'll try to do some more daily surveys. They're pretty reliable with crediting.

Thanks for responding and the feedback. Josh