Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Hello everyone is Anyone Having problems with OPINION NETWORK SURVEYS ??
I did a few surveys but it after completing it and submitting it it shows that you are disqualified. Any one with the same issue ??

-Ankita :)

Well it's very unfortunate because I've wasted a good part of 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes longer, answering questions for these companies only to get that "unfortunately" message at the end. I could see it if they ask questions about me at first then disqualify for demographics but to actually take me through the survey then ask me the questions about myself only to disqualify me then. I have to agree with them, thats very "Unfortunate". It's not even a slick move on their part, it's actually pretty lowdown.

Last edited:
I am sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Also, Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

I am sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Also, Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

Thanks for the reply, Dana. I totally understand its not CashCrate's fault. I know about the control questions. They are easy to spot if you are paying attention. It's the ones that let you go all the way through the survey then ask you about yourself and disqualify you based on that info. I have to wonder why they all don't just get that out of the way first like some do, or maybe I do know why. Like you said, the survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay people to do their surveys. I sum it up to free opinions. Oh well, it is what it is! Thanks again!

You're welcome and I do understand this is frustrating when it happens. When a survey is disqualified at any point though, the answers you submitted are discarded. I really do hope the next survey goes much more smoothly for you.

Quarter Crater
If you are genuinely a fast worker, if you just have a quick mind and are a fast typer, you might find yourself getting booted even when you got right to the end of the survey because it assumes you are rushing. I can speed read and type like lightning and when I first joined I used to get booted constantly because it assumed I was rushing/not taking it seriously. I actually have to intentionally slow myself down now. This might be what's catching you out - just slow down, even if you have read everything twice and are getting bored! Just a thought.

Last edited:
If you are genuinely a fast worker, if you just have a quick mind and are a fast typer, you might find yourself getting booted even when you got right to the end of the survey because it assumes you are rushing. I can speed read and type like lightning and when I first joined I used to get booted constantly because it assumed I was rushing/not taking it seriously. I actually have to intentionally slow myself down now. This might be what's catching you out - just slow down, even if you have read everything twice and are getting bored! Just a thought.
I admit I am guilty of this. I have a bit of trouble controlling the speeding. I also too know that if the amount of people the company is looking for to complete the surveys fill up and I am in the middle of the survey, I could be disqualified. I have that in the back of my mind too which I think causes the speeding at times. Thanks for your input. Thats probably a big part of my problem.

It's getting to the point where I get nervous every time I click through to the next page in a survey, because regardless of how far along I've made it, I still may get told I'm disqualified. I just spent 25 minutes a Pulley survey that I actually enjoyed doing because it was about Star Wars. Get to the end of the survey and it says I'm not qualified. I even screenshot it thanking me for participating. Crazy!

prospectboy,

I checked your account and see 2 recent Pulley approvals for you:

Pulley Surveys (47) $1.10 July 30, 2018 05:56 PM

Pulley Surveys (46) $1.10 July 30, 2018 01:34 PM

The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in August. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

If you can send us a copy of that screen to support@cashcrate.zendesk.com and put "Attention: Dana" in the title of the email, I'd also be glad to look into it further for you.

prospectboy,

I checked your account and see 2 recent Pulley approvals for you:

Pulley Surveys (47) $1.10 July 30, 2018 05:56 PM

Pulley Surveys (46) $1.10 July 30, 2018 01:34 PM

The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in August. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

If you can send us a copy of that screen to support@cashcrate.zendesk.com and put "Attention: Dana" in the title of the email, I'd also be glad to look into it further for you.
^Those were the two I done yesterday. The one that screened me out was done after midnight, so it likely would have been credited for today. I'll send a copy of the screenshot I took. Thanks for the information!

You're welcome and I replied to your support inquiry. The reply was sent to the email address on your CashCrate account. If you have any questions, please reply to that email. Thanks.

I completed a pulley survey a few hours ago for $1.10 and got a error message at the end. The error message didn't allow me to get back to the cashcrate page where it thanks you for completing the survey and lets you know you will receive credit soon. It froze on the page that I posted in the attachments. It didn't allow me to get to that page which means I know I won't get credit for it because of that. Pulley survey normally credit in 5-10 mins and they all end on the cashcrate page, not the page that I posted in the attachment which is the page it froze on. Can someone help me cause I'm upset about this error happening and not receiving credit.

Attachments

Unfortunately I'm not seeing an approval for a Pulley Survey today for you. The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in September. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

Help!!!!

This has happened at least three times to me in the last week - I've spent at least 45 minutes on a survey - been told I finished it - was thanked - and then was rerouted back to the dashboard who said "SORRY" - absolutely unfair and unacceptable, especially when the survey folks said I'd finished it! What's going on with this ?? :mad:

This happened to me also. I understand how you feel.
Quality control and oversight seems to be very low.