Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

It's getting to the point where I get nervous every time I click through to the next page in a survey, because regardless of how far along I've made it, I still may get told I'm disqualified. I just spent 25 minutes a Pulley survey that I actually enjoyed doing because it was about Star Wars. Get to the end of the survey and it says I'm not qualified. I even screenshot it thanking me for participating. Crazy!

prospectboy,

I checked your account and see 2 recent Pulley approvals for you:

Pulley Surveys (47) $1.10 July 30, 2018 05:56 PM

Pulley Surveys (46) $1.10 July 30, 2018 01:34 PM

The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in August. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

If you can send us a copy of that screen to support@cashcrate.zendesk.com and put "Attention: Dana" in the title of the email, I'd also be glad to look into it further for you.

prospectboy,

I checked your account and see 2 recent Pulley approvals for you:

Pulley Surveys (47) $1.10 July 30, 2018 05:56 PM

Pulley Surveys (46) $1.10 July 30, 2018 01:34 PM

The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in August. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

If you can send us a copy of that screen to support@cashcrate.zendesk.com and put "Attention: Dana" in the title of the email, I'd also be glad to look into it further for you.
^Those were the two I done yesterday. The one that screened me out was done after midnight, so it likely would have been credited for today. I'll send a copy of the screenshot I took. Thanks for the information!

You're welcome and I replied to your support inquiry. The reply was sent to the email address on your CashCrate account. If you have any questions, please reply to that email. Thanks.

I completed a pulley survey a few hours ago for $1.10 and got a error message at the end. The error message didn't allow me to get back to the cashcrate page where it thanks you for completing the survey and lets you know you will receive credit soon. It froze on the page that I posted in the attachments. It didn't allow me to get to that page which means I know I won't get credit for it because of that. Pulley survey normally credit in 5-10 mins and they all end on the cashcrate page, not the page that I posted in the attachment which is the page it froze on. Can someone help me cause I'm upset about this error happening and not receiving credit.

Attachments

Unfortunately I'm not seeing an approval for a Pulley Survey today for you. The people who run the Pulley surveys always review survey statuses with the individual survey operators the following month. So if they determine that the records for this survey are incorrect they would credit us for the survey in September. e.g. if a technical issue caused an incorrect status to be reported to Pulley at the end of the survey. So, if we do receive credit for the survey next month we'll be able to credit your account at that point (http://www.cashcrate.com/terms).

Help!!!!

This has happened at least three times to me in the last week - I've spent at least 45 minutes on a survey - been told I finished it - was thanked - and then was rerouted back to the dashboard who said "SORRY" - absolutely unfair and unacceptable, especially when the survey folks said I'd finished it! What's going on with this ?? :mad:

This happened to me also. I understand how you feel.
Quality control and oversight seems to be very low.

I did a Yoursurveys yesterday for 65 cents. When I finished it said "Survey complete. Please allow up to 15 minutes for verification." It is now a whole new day and I haven't received credit for it. Usually when it says that I get credit within 3-5 minutes. Why haven't I received credit for it yet when it is a whole new day now?

Ive received a few gift cards by redeeming points in the prize shop, but Im guessing you are talking about the ones in the offers?

To actually receive the prize, you must complete the required number of sponsored offers at the end of the offer. Most of those offers require you paying to sign up for a free trial or pay shipping and handling for something.

However, In order to receive credit for completing the offer on cashcrate, you just need to click on a few of the sponsored offers, not actually fill them out.

I have done that many times and never received credit from CashCrate.

I did a Yoursurveys yesterday for 65 cents. When I finished it said "Survey complete. Please allow up to 15 minutes for verification." It is now a whole new day and I haven't received credit for it. Usually when it says that I get credit within 3-5 minutes. Why haven't I received credit for it yet when it is a whole new day now?
I checked your account and I am not seeing an approval for a Yoursurvey yesterday. If you can send me a private message on the forum indicating the approximate time you completed the survey, that would help me look further into this for you. Also, here's some additional general info regarding survey approvals:

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.

I have done that many times and never received credit from CashCrate.
Are you asking about the gift cards/prizes within the offer itself? If so, those require the completion of a number of silver, gold, etc. offers that usually cost money to receive that outside incentive. Those silver, gold, etc. offers usually cost money and we do not require you to complete these. We just ask that you look at them.

Or are you inquiring about credit of the offer itself? If you could let me know the date(s) you took the offer and the name of the offer(s), I can look into this further for you.

The "Offers" tab allows us to receive 80 cents when trying for a Walmart gift card.
How many gift cards will Walmart allow us to win during a month?

To get a $100 gift card, you need to complete the required number of silver, gold, etc offers. Those silver, gold, etc. offers usually cost money and we do not require you to complete these. We just ask that you look at them.

The first page of the offer states:

Collect 100 points & get* a

$100 Walmart Gift Card!

*UPON COMPLETION OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS. CLICK FOR DETAILS.

You can see more details on the first page of that offer.

Live Sample

They keep saying "No Surveys" and have been for some time.

Is everyone experiencing this.

The last one completed was Aug. 12th, and it is still pending.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I'm very sorry to hear your husband was laid off and I hope he finds another job very soon. I'm also sorry the external link for an additional incentive did not work for you.

I do hope the money you earn here will help out a bit and my best wishes to you and your family.
Hey Dana, I hope you don't mind, I just wanted to give you a wee update since you were so kind to me. My husband and I have relocated now to Raleigh, North Carolina, that's where he found a new job.

We spent 3 days driving from Texas :sleep::sleep: and took an apartment we could only see online not in real life! Luckily we loved it when we got the keys and the local area and climate is so much nicer than what we had before. I'm also so happy to be back doing CashCrate! I wasn't able to log in much for the last 3 weeks.

Thanks again for your support before. I really hope you're enjoying your week. :):)

Last edited: