Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

Dana
Tap Research still isnt crediting for me even today,just completed one this morning and no credit. Daily survey 0n 7-5-18 at 7:42 AM I dont think Tap is letting you know I have completed their survey some how.Can you check to make sure of that.

Thanks
Randy
I see an approval for the one you completed on the 4th that you inquired about:

TapResearch (Daily Survey) (2958) $0.60 July 04, 2018 12:49 PM

I'm not seeing any additional approvals on that survey for you yet.

I see an approval for the one you completed on the 4th that you inquired about:

TapResearch (Daily Survey) (2958) $0.60 July 04, 2018 12:49 PM

I'm not seeing any additional approvals on that survey for you yet.

What happened to the TAP RESEARCH survey on my daily survey list?I never told you to take it off,I want you to see why it doesnt credit and bring it back.I didnt want it taken off my list like that.

Randy

Randy,

Unfortunately, the TapResearch Daily Survey is paused for everyone, at least temporarily. On a good note though, we do have lots of other surveys from TapResearch on the TapResearch Page. That daily survey did credit for you on the 4th, but I'm not seeing a credit yet for the one you did today (on the 5th). Hopefully we'll have an approval come through for that survey too.

Last edited:
Randy,

Unfortunately, the TapResearch Daily Survey is paused for everyone, at least temporarily. On a good note though, we do have lots of other surveys from TapResearch on the TapResearch Page. That daily survey did credit for you on the 4th, but I'm not seeing a credit yet for the one you did today (on the 5th). Hopefully we'll have an approval come through for that survey too.

Thanks for the update Dana----just wondering where it went and such.

Have a good afternoon
Randy

Dollar Crater
Good morning. :)
I just did one of the numbered surveys for $2.40. It was for Qdoba food and their social media campaign. I completed it and it said thank you but then it asked me if I wanted to answer more for an extra incentive so I said OK, then the link went nowhere. This has happened to me before but I just let it go and made a rule for myself to say no to the extra incentive bit because the links are often broken (not CashCrate links, the company you're surveying links). But this one was extra long and boring and I gave it my best shot and 2.40 is quite a lot for a survey. My husband just was laid off his $90,000 job :cry: and we're stressed to the max and need any bits of money we can get! :poop: I'm just so thankful for CashCrate right no because even if I have to do surveys for 14 hours a day, I will.

I'm very sorry to hear your husband was laid off and I hope he finds another job very soon. I'm also sorry the external link for an additional incentive did not work for you.

I do hope the money you earn here will help out a bit and my best wishes to you and your family.

Dollar Crater
Thank you.

Any little kindness from anybody genuinely makes me feel better. Actually, another reason CashCrate is good for me right now is it gives me something else to focus on and take my mind off it. The extra incentive thing - I didn't get paid for the long $2.40 survey that led into it nor the added incentive. But it doesn't matter now.

My husband's a highly skilled programmer and will get a good job again, it'll be fine. It happened because a UK company took over where he worked and hundreds of consultant and management jobs in Austin were eliminated straight off. I'm from England myself but have been living in the States for some years, I hold citizenship for both.

Anyhow - truly - thanks again. I'm looking forward to the next CashCrate competition because it really did give me a giggle last time.

I hope you enjoy your day.

You're welcome, and while he is looking for a job, he may want to check out some freelancing type sites. Upwork is one that comes to mind, and from what I understand, there is a decent amount of freelance type work/shorter term projects for talented programmers.

Sometimes it can take surveys a while to approve and if an approval should come through, we'll immediately add that to your account.

Good luck to your husband in his job search.

Hello everyone is Anyone Having problems with OPINION NETWORK SURVEYS ??
I did a few surveys but it after completing it and submitting it it shows that you are disqualified. Any one with the same issue ??

-Ankita :)

Well it's very unfortunate because I've wasted a good part of 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes longer, answering questions for these companies only to get that "unfortunately" message at the end. I could see it if they ask questions about me at first then disqualify for demographics but to actually take me through the survey then ask me the questions about myself only to disqualify me then. I have to agree with them, thats very "Unfortunate". It's not even a slick move on their part, it's actually pretty lowdown.

Last edited:
I am sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Also, Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

I am sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Also, Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

Thanks for the reply, Dana. I totally understand its not CashCrate's fault. I know about the control questions. They are easy to spot if you are paying attention. It's the ones that let you go all the way through the survey then ask you about yourself and disqualify you based on that info. I have to wonder why they all don't just get that out of the way first like some do, or maybe I do know why. Like you said, the survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay people to do their surveys. I sum it up to free opinions. Oh well, it is what it is! Thanks again!

You're welcome and I do understand this is frustrating when it happens. When a survey is disqualified at any point though, the answers you submitted are discarded. I really do hope the next survey goes much more smoothly for you.

Dollar Crater
If you are genuinely a fast worker, if you just have a quick mind and are a fast typer, you might find yourself getting booted even when you got right to the end of the survey because it assumes you are rushing. I can speed read and type like lightning and when I first joined I used to get booted constantly because it assumed I was rushing/not taking it seriously. I actually have to intentionally slow myself down now. This might be what's catching you out - just slow down, even if you have read everything twice and are getting bored! Just a thought.

Last edited:
If you are genuinely a fast worker, if you just have a quick mind and are a fast typer, you might find yourself getting booted even when you got right to the end of the survey because it assumes you are rushing. I can speed read and type like lightning and when I first joined I used to get booted constantly because it assumed I was rushing/not taking it seriously. I actually have to intentionally slow myself down now. This might be what's catching you out - just slow down, even if you have read everything twice and are getting bored! Just a thought.
I admit I am guilty of this. I have a bit of trouble controlling the speeding. I also too know that if the amount of people the company is looking for to complete the surveys fill up and I am in the middle of the survey, I could be disqualified. I have that in the back of my mind too which I think causes the speeding at times. Thanks for your input. Thats probably a big part of my problem.