Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

LiveSample approvals were running a bit delayed today. All approvals are being tracked though and we'll post approvals as soon as they come in.
These are not delays. I completed the surveys 100%, then it said I did not qualfy. There is a problem with why they said I did not qualify. These surveys in the past always say I qualify and credit.

Sorry I misread that. We've been in contact with the survey provider and the only known issue today is a delay in credits. We haven't seen any other LiveSample disqualification concerns from other members yet today, but I'll continue to look into this for you and will send you a PM (private message) on the forum when I have any updates.

I'm at the end of the 'Work Place Survey' under the yellow survey tab. To complete the final portion of the survey, they require that I go to another site to fill in additional info. That's fine. But the login credentials they gave aren't working. The 2nd site asks for a personal password but the survey didn't give that, they only gave a registration code and email address. So, I cannot complete the survey, now. How am I supposed to get my $1? :cautious:

Hi I completed a Yoursurveys survey worth 60 cents yesterday and it has not been credited. It is not showing up anywhere too. Also another $0.75 survey is still pending from a few days. Please help.

We are processing all survey approvals as they are coming in. Here's some additional info:

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.

Irina66

Quarter Crater
Just completed Global Test Market daily survey and got this on my screen " Oops! We are sorry! Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service."

Irina66

Quarter Crater
QUOTE="Irina66, post: 390640, member: 2676976"]Just completed Global Test Market daily survey and got this on my screen " Oops! We are sorry! Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service."[/QUOTE]

This problem has been resolved. I have recieved the crefit for this survey.

Could you describe the current issue you are having with Samplicious surveys? Are you not qualifying or are they not approving for you? I do see you've submitted some support issues with us and support has/will reply to the email address on your CashCrate account.

Ok, so this is so frustrating. i take my time and answer questions accurately on surveys and then i get down to the very last classification question and finish up only for it to tell me i didn't qualify after i've spent 20 minutes (or more depending) completing survey.

This happens quite a bit and it happened on the "your surveys" surveys just now. i guess it didn't like that it asked me a random "classification" question at the end about sports and i said i don't play any. :( The survey was on home mortgage and refinancing. Sometimes i feel like they get all the info they want and then boot you out after you've finished the whole thing bc they don't want to pay you for your time.
This happens to me all the time. Plus... I apparently don't qualify for ANY of the surveys for over a month now. I have 6 in pending for a week. Getting pretty frustrated. I know the rules and way.. no one quals for all, but I would think at least half.. in that also.. up until I cashed out for the first time...I qualified for usualy 8 out of 10. Now.. none!

Could you describe the current issue you are having with Samplicious surveys? Are you not qualifying or are they not approving for you? I do see you've submitted some support issues with us and support has/will reply to the email address on your CashCrate account.
I haven't qualified for hardly any in over a month. I have 6 still in pending. I am honest in my answers, don't speed through them, give quality written answers...do it all right, and still...don't qualify for any or I take them for 15-20 minutes nad then they say I don't qualify.

We are processing all survey approvals as they are coming in. Here's some additional info:

The surveys are run by independent companies and your money will be credited to your account when we receive confirmation from them that you have properly completed the survey. This will typically happen within a few hours, but may require several days. We regularly inspect the crediting processes to ensure that any crediting errors or delays on our end are addressed as quickly as possible. Please note that you must qualify for and fully complete the survey to receive credit. Daily Surveys may also not credit if you are not allowing 24 hours between surveys (unless they state you may take more than one in a 24 hour period) or if they are flagged as being completed hastily or include inconsistent responses; please make sure you're not going through the surveys too quickly but are providing thorough and thoughtful responses.
I've had 6 surveys "pending" for over a week now. And I do all the proper things to get them to qualify

I haven't qualified for hardly any in over a month. I have 6 still in pending. I am honest in my answers, don't speed through them, give quality written answers...do it all right, and still...don't qualify for any or I take them for 15-20 minutes nad then they say I don't qualify.
Yes I submitted several but get the same answer from all. I do all the "right" things, honest with answers and such. This just started after I redeemed my first cash out. Before that.. all was fine.

Surveys are based on demographics such as age, occupation, interests, where you live, etc. Sometimes it is easier to qualify for surveys than it is for others. On a good note, new surveys come out on a regular basis. If you don't qualify for a Sampilicious survey now, hopefully you will in the near future. As for pending surveys, we add money to your account immediately after receiving a survey approval from the provider.

I am very sorry Sampilicious surveys are causing you frustration. You might want to try some surveys from other providers instead, and I could also look into removing the surveys from that provider from your account if you'd like.

If a member is booted out from a survey, it could possibly be from an inconsistent answer (from earlier in that survey or a prior survey). Surveys also contain control questions and if an incorrect answer is given, that can also cause a disqualification. Surveys also consider the time it takes a member to complete them, and if they see you might be rushing through a survey (moving too quickly) that could also cause a disqualification as well.

Surveys are based on demographics such as age, occupation, interests, where you live, etc. Sometimes it is easier to qualify for surveys than it is for others. On a good note, new surveys come out on a regular basis. If you don't qualify for a Sampilicious survey now, hopefully you will in the near future. As for pending surveys, we add money to your account immediately after receiving a survey approval from the provider.

I am very sorry Sampilicious surveys are causing you frustration. You might want to try some surveys from other providers instead, and I could also look into removing the surveys from that provider from your account if you'd like.

If a member is booted out from a survey, it could possibly be from an inconsistent answer (from earlier in that survey or a prior survey). Surveys also contain control questions and if an incorrect answer is given, that can also cause a disqualification. Surveys also consider the time it takes a member to complete them, and if they see you might be rushing through a survey (moving too quickly) that could also cause a disqualification as well.
Yep.. I know all that and I follow all the rules, take the survey slowly, read all instructions, answer honestly, etc. If it were one survey site/name, maybe I could deal with that, but ALL the surveys sites/names offered...none of them qualify me and I use all the same info on each. I have 7 still pending since June 28 or before!

If a member is booted out from a survey, it could possibly be from an inconsistent answer (from earlier in that survey or a prior survey). Surveys also contain control questions and if an incorrect answer is given, that can also cause a disqualification. Surveys also consider the time it takes a member to complete them, and if they see you might be rushing through a survey (moving too quickly) that could also cause a disqualification as well.[/QUO
Cash Crate Dana.. I just took a survey from each of the first four sites...about 4 minutes into the survey...they said I didn't qualify. All surveys were by different place, about different things and structured differently. And none said survey was full... just all four said "Unfortunately, you don't qualify...." This happens daily AND I usually do some in the day, and a few in the evening and nothing changes. Now what?

It looks like Greg in support responded to you yesterday regarding your questions about qualifying. I'l go ahead and send a copy of that to you in a message on the forum.

I'm not aware of any significant delays and do see an approval for you, but since it's a holiday it might take some things a little longer to approve.

Dana
Tap Research still isnt crediting for me even today,just completed one this morning and no credit. Daily survey 0n 7-5-18 at 7:42 AM I dont think Tap is letting you know I have completed their survey some how.Can you check to make sure of that.

Thanks
Randy

Last edited: