Pending/Disqualified Offers & Surveys

bcllc

Dime Crater
TapResearch Survey Not Credited Yesterday 1/24/17

I completed a TapResearch survey yesterday and it did not credit. I tried to give it until today to see if it was just a delayed posting, but it still has not credited.

Tap research

I have done a Tap Research survey this morning and they dont credit......Is there an issue with this ?

Also--there is a TAP SURVEYS tab at the far right of my page and when you click it,it says CONGRATS in red like you have finished a survey like a test run.

Thanks----Randy

DarkAJ

Quarter Crater
I did a survey through YourSurvey's for $0.90 and completed it. It was a ktrmr.com survey on sports drinks. I usually never qualify for these, but I did for this one and I completed it. It was a lot of fun too until I was redirected to an error page instead of back the YourSurvey's site. I hate when this happens. This really bums me out. :(

[/IMG]

I checked your account and do see one TapResearch approval for you today, but it is from this morning:

TapResearch (Daily Survey) (514) $0.70 February 02, 2017 08:02 AM

Since you did reach a thank you page, the other will hopefully still credit.

vachaboy

Quarter Crater
Well it just happened again. It is only happening when you do a Tap Research survey that gets routed through Sample Cube. Sample Cube gives you the thank you and the :). But it never redirects to the thank you from Tap Research where it says Congrats and you can rate and submit.

Thanks for clarifying. I do see 2 TapResearch surveys approved for you today:

TapResearch (Daily Survey) (516) $0.70 February 03, 2017 10:46 AM

TapResearch (Daily Survey) (515) $0.70 February 03, 2017 10:34 AM

Did you complete 2 more TapResearch surveys in addition to this one?

Continuing to look into this. Thanks.

vachaboy

Quarter Crater
yeah, I completed 4 and was credited for 3. If i ran into another routed through sample cube i just aborted it. Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me. LOL:banana::):banana:

Some surveys will have quotas or are set to close on a certain date. As surveys close, they are removed pretty quickly but this does not happen instantly.

Also, a survey may be closed to one demographic (age group, etc.), but is still open to another.

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
Will the contest earnings be added right away or at the end of the month? I think in the first survey contest I finished in the top 10.

Prizes should be awarded a bit later today. You came in 10th place.

Update: Contest prizes for the Feb 1-7 contest have been awarded.

Last edited:

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
One last question. I see that the second survey contest has started and I have completed 10 surveys today but I'm not on the leaderboard yet. But others have completed fewer surveys then me and are on leaderboard. Does it take a while for the contest page to be updated? Any feedback would be good. Josh