Payment Wall Guidelines

When a payment wall post is denied, you should be given the option to post it again.

The reason whay most posts are rejected is because the account numbers on the bottom of the check are not blocked out.

Okay thank you for answering. Can somebody tell me how to black out the numbers? I guess that is what the problem was for me... How to do it without Photoshop?

Are you asking about the Payment Wall? It does work. You get 20 points for posting a pic of your check.

If you're asking if CashCrate pays, yes we do pay our members and have a proven payment history that goes back more than 5 years.

faten

Penny Crater
cashcrate rocks

hey , i am a new to cashcrate and i have $8.30 i just wanna know when i clikc the check in botton how long does it take for the check to arrive ?

faten,

Checking in has nothing to do with the speed of getting your check. Checking in allows you to earn 3 cents a day and also to see a great suggested offer that you can do too.

Checks are sent automaticvally and our minimum payout is $20. If you make $20 or more by the end of October for example, we'll send your check to be printed and then mailed right around November 15th.

Sorry to bother you folks at Cashcrate but I'm giving myself a headache trying to figure out why my Payment Wall photo was rejected. I didn't get a message or anything, it just shows "rejected" as the status on the Post Your Payment page.

I triple checked the guidelines, the account numbers/check number/my name were all edited out. I don't want to resubmit the exact same photo and waste y'all's time...but I don't have any clue what to change. Thanks for any help :confused:

dantt99

Senior Crater
Sorry to bother you folks at Cashcrate but I'm giving myself a headache trying to figure out why my Payment Wall photo was rejected. I didn't get a message or anything, it just shows "rejected" as the status on the Post Your Payment page.

I triple checked the guidelines, the account numbers/check number/my name were all edited out. I don't want to resubmit the exact same photo and waste y'all's time...but I don't have any clue what to change. Thanks for any help :confused:
The account numbers need to be blocked out and you shouldn't have any website URL's, advertisements, or anything else in the background. It also has to be for the specific payment you selected to post for.

Send a PM to Cashcrate Dana and he can check for you.

Thanks for the replies, I think I must have accidentally selected the wrong payment :eek:. I resubmitted my photo of the July check for my July payment (duh!) and it was approved! Thanks, you guys are great :banana:

raffib

Dollar Crater
I tried taking a screenshot of my direct deposit twice and it never got approved. First I just took a screenshot removing my account name from the bank and I guess it didn't work. Then I took a second screenshot removing the "Cashcrate LLC" description and I guess it was denied.

Any help? I appreciate it!

I don't recall rejecting a direct deposit submission. I approved several submissions today.

What format is the image in? Is it in a .jpg, .gif, or .png?

Images in a .bmp format will not post/come through because the images are too large in size.

raffib

Dollar Crater
I don't recall rejecting a direct deposit submission. I approved several submissions today.

What format is the image in? Is it in a .jpg, .gif, or .png?

Images in a .bmp format will not post/come through because the images are too large in size.
This was back when I got my deposit Feb 1st lol. Am I too late? Sorry. Yes they were in BMP. So I guess I was in the wrong.