payment not sent still says processing

hotreez718

Quarter Crater
My payments are normally sent out on the 1st of each month. It is now the 4th and I see it still says processing. Can someone tell me why my payment has not been sent out yet

Dwolla payments were sent a little while ago. It can take some time for Dwolla to process things on their end and for the payment to appear in your Dwolla account.

As for Checks, check information was sent to our bank, but not yet marked as being sent yet on our end. You should see a date now.

Silver+ member payments generally go out on the 1st or very close to it. If the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday, payments may go out the next business day. ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ).

PayPal payments will go out ASAP. We apologize for the delay with this. Our bookkeeper indicates that we're waiting on some funds to be transferred from our bank into our Paypal account. Normally the transaction doesn't take this long to go through, but since we're still waiting on that (possibly due to the holiday weekend) we were unable to get Paypal payments issued today. We're hoping that the transfer will be completed soon and will get Paypal payments issued as soon as that happens.

Last edited:

Wing

New Crater
Hello CashCrate Dana. I have a few questions. I've been sending in some support tickets regarding payment, but I'm a bit pressed for time so I thought I'd also post in here. I have my account set up for direct deposit. The website states that you sent out my $120.53 on Tuesday. I called my bank yesterday (Wednesday) and today (Thursday) and have still not received anything. They told me both times that they have received no such payment from this website. One of your fellow employees, "Greg" told me that he would contact the bookkeeper. According to him, your website will send me another payment once they receive a refund from the bank.

Again however, my bank has stated that they received no such payment from this website, therefore there is nothing to refund. I'm really in a pinch and need that money to help pay a bill. Is there anything that can be done about this? Are you guys absolutely certain that I was sent a payment? No offense, but I don't think my bank is lying about not receiving anything. I've used them for years, and they've never given me any trouble before.

*EDIT* I just received another reply from Greg. He sent me the payment via Paypal. According to him, your website sent the payment to my bank, but they never issued the transaction. I have a feeling my bank would debate that, but I'm not about to open that can of worms. Greg responded quickly and has solved the issue for me. I think from now on I'll stick to using my Paypal account to get paid as it simplifies things. The next time you see or talk to Greg Hess, please tell him I said thank you! I don't want to spam anymore support tickets to the poor guy, lol.

Last edited: