Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

Suggestions

I'm not sure where to put this, so please move it if this is the wrong place..

but I think it would be cool if there was a breakdown of how much money you earned that day... for an example say on monday. you earn 1 dollar.. tuesday 20 dollars,etc,etc,etc... not sure if this is already a feature or not.. but I think it would be cool.

Daily checkin

It's kind of discouraging doing the checkin, missing one day (especially the first of the month or working really hard on it) and because of that being ineligible for the bonus. If there was a reward for making it a week or so, or just 30 days in a rpw instead of all days in a particular month. I don't really make a lot of money at this place so I feel like this would be good.

It would be nice to have the time of when surveys approved so we know when 24 hours has passed to do it again. Seems like that would be easy
This is something we've discussed possibly doing in the future. I agree it would be a nice feature.

It's kind of discouraging doing the checkin, missing one day (especially the first of the month or working really hard on it) and because of that being ineligible for the bonus. If there was a reward for making it a week or so, or just 30 days in a rpw instead of all days in a particular month. I don't really make a lot of money at this place so I feel like this would be good.
If members don't do any offers/surveys on a regular basis, we actually lose money on the check in feature. I am sorry you missed a check in, but unfortunately we're not able to offer any additional check in bonuses at this point.

post your prizes

I don't know if this has been suggested, was wondering if we can post our prizes that we get in the prize shop, on the payment wall or in the forums and get some points. :)

I don't know if this has been suggested, was wondering if we can post our prizes that we get in the prize shop, on the payment wall or in the forums and get some points. :)
We're looking at making some improvements to listing member prizes, such as having them included on your profile. Possibly in the future, we'll have some sort of prize wall but I can't say for certain.

There are more surveys available today then there were even a couple of years ago. As the number of surveys grows, you'll continue to see more on the surveys page. I am sorry you don't like the design of our page and if you have some suggestions for improving it, please feel free to share them with us.

Thanks.

Good Money

i wanted to make a suggestion for improvement, but i didn't see a thread already for this, just random posts. So....

my first suggestion for the forum is we have a sticky suggestion thread :D feel free to keep this one if you want.

what i really wanted to suggest is for the message center. Can we make an option to only email "Active memebers"? I'm sure that those who have decided they didn't like cash crate don't like continuously getting emails about it. Keep all the other options, just maybe add an active only option.

thanks
You are making some good money with surveys. Keep it up! What is a good website source to promote surveys? Any suggestion

Info for Paypal

Hi im new and was wondering if there is any whay you could recieve paymen via PayPal, I would be willing to give a percentage of the earning each month to recieve it this way. Is it Possible?
Reach Silver level and than you can get paypal and direct deposit like me. Good luck for that you need 50 active referrals or $500 earned.

Also, like the submit button, there should be an "ignore" or "remove" button so you can get rid of the offers you think you'll never do. But it would be nice to have a list like the pending offers list to go to if you change your mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.
I agree but I also believe to makes things more interesting for the younger age group, like teens 13-17 for example, there should be an option to listen to music and leave reviews and ratings to get paid. Typing small essays and including more video chances would be helpful! It's legit I've never been happier.

Join cashcrate.com/6770207