Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

How about a "LIKE US ON FACEBOOK" button?

How about having a button like that where in if YOU liked CashCrate on Facebook or followed CashCrate on Twitter, you will earn a dollar? :)

You should be a thing where if you pay for this in points or if you get another type of currency then you can get, if you buy it you can get like the first 2 new members to sign up for cashcrate they will be your referrals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this might attract more users to join and current members to do more.

One idea i have for cash crate is when ever you do not qualify for a survey you should get a bonus game like spin the wheel or slots 1 chance per non qualifiers.

And the wheel or slot should have 6 diffrent things it lands on.

1. NO prize
2. $1.00
3.$0.20
4.$0.05
5.$2.00
6.No prize

Do we get a reward if our suggestion gets used.?:banana::D:D;)

:D THANKS CASH CRATE heres a suggestion:)

One more suggestion
Add a game of poker tournament game that users get to play with there points;)

like 2 diffrent tournaments a day that last about 2 hours or so.

must buy in with like 10 points.

Tournaments start morning and night.:)))))))

Suggestions.. ! :D

1) Have someone manage the twitter/facebook account, like help people who have questions and stuff like that, not just post the blogs on both and that's it.

2)I think they're should be a way to count the amount of clicks a referral link has and people should get compensated for a certain amount of clicks. Because people may click on a referral link, then open google, then research cashcrate and then make an account but not through the referral link. People might say make a blog, blah blah blah but I mean making a blog isn't enough, other people don't just believe one person, they need various resources to be persuaded.

3)CashCrate should have an app. that way people could check it, do mobile surveys, and stuff like that. It would be cool.

4)The Live Contest, in my opinion, should be on Fridays instead of Mondays, BECAUSE Monday is school night/ work night for people. Because out of about 2 million cashcrate members,only 150 (max) join the live contest, like in my opinion that number should increase.

1) Have someone manage the twitter/facebook account, like help people who have questions and stuff like that, not just post the blogs on both and that's it.

CashCrate Tom manages our Twitter and Facebook pages. He answers some questions, but with the Support Page, the Forum, Forum PM's, the Message Center, and email already being used for member support, we didn't want to turn Twitter and Facebook into additional support platforms. We try and direct people to the forum and/or support if they have questions.

2)I think they're should be a way to count the amount of clicks a referral link has and people should get compensated for a certain amount of clicks. Because people may click on a referral link, then open google, then research cashcrate and then make an account but not through the referral link. People might say make a blog, blah blah blah but I mean making a blog isn't enough, other people don't just believe one person, they need various resources to be persuaded.

If we did this, we'd have scammers clicking on their own referral links 100's or 1,000's of times. If someone clicks your referral link, looks at Google, and then joins CashCrate, they still join as your referral as long as they haven't deleted cookies or clicked another referral link.

3)CashCrate should have an app. that way people could check it, do mobile surveys, and stuff like that. It would be cool.

It's already on our to do list. :)

4)The Live Contest, in my opinion, should be on Fridays instead of Mondays, BECAUSE Monday is school night/ work night for people. Because out of about 2 million cashcrate members,only 150 (max) join the live contest, like in my opinion that number should increase.

We actually have more members than that who join the Live Contests. Some decide not to visit the chat and just focus on the offers. Or we get people popping in and out of chat throughout the night.

Friday is a low traffic night for us, where Monday is a much higher traffic night. We took traffic into account when we decided to hold the live contests and we chose a day of the week that more people could be around. We may try some different nights like Tuesday or Wednesday though in the future.

CashCrate Tom manages our Twitter and Facebook pages. He answers some questions, but with the Support Page, the Forum, Forum PM's, the Message Center, and email already being used for member support, we didn't want to turn Twitter and Facebook into additional support platforms. We try and direct people to the forum and/or support if they have questions.

If we did this, we'd have scammers clicking on their own referral links 100's or 1,000's of times. If someone clicks your referral link, looks at Google, and then joins CashCrate, they still join as your referral as long as they haven't deleted cookies or clicked another referral link.

It's already on our to do list. :)

We actually have more members than that who join the Live Contests. Some decide not to visit the chat and just focus on the offers. Or we get people popping in and out of chat throughout the night.

Friday is a low traffic night for us, where Monday is a much higher traffic night. We took traffic into account when we decided to hold the live contests and we chose a day of the week that more people could be around. We may try some different nights like Tuesday or Wednesday though in the future.

1) But I mean, it's seems that it's just used to post what new blog post are up. I think there should be a little more going on.

2) Yea, no I agree. But It should be set up as the search. Anyone could search a million things a day but only 10 searches count for 10 cents. There's a limit. So I think it should be set up like that.

3)Really? AWESOME :D

4) It was just a suggestion , I mean I don't know the facts, but alright. :)