Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

camaro's suggestion is good...if i get any referrals :p
this suggestion is for the forums...making it so you can see the pic we upload to our profile when we make posts(next to our user name)

How about making cashcrate a little bit more social

how about everyone gets a quick nd small profile with their stats like amount theyve made total their username referals, that kinda stuff. and how about a clan or group system we can join nd the best group gets a bonus for each member in this group.

Who agrees?

Why not let the customers choose what card/ammount they want in the Prize Shop? For 300 Points you can get a $15Starbucks/iTunes card, but for 400 you can get a $20 Staples/Best Buy gift card. The demonations are the same with point/$ increase so why can't I get a $20 Starbucks Gift Card for 400 points?

lulu559

More Payment Options!!

it would be great to have more payment options... like paypal or direct deposit. like i said in another post it would contribute to global warming.. less paper...

p.s whats e gold?

thanks

chrome

lol, it'd be cool if we had a Cashcrate "shop", where we could buy things with our earnings and not just points. Plus it'd save Cashcrate from having to mail alot of checks, lol. Everyone would be buying stuff.

lol, it'd be cool if we had a Cashcrate "shop", where we could buy things with our earnings and not just points. Plus it'd save Cashcrate from having to mail alot of checks, lol. Everyone would be buying stuff.
I like that Idea. I don't very like the point thing.

another survey site, which shall remain unnamed, has this thing where you can earn referrals by doing offers, like do this many offers and you get the next two people who sign up as your referral.

Could we do that??
please, please, pretty please???

SurfDan5

Half Buck Crater
I think it would be great to be able to see which of your referrals are referring others to cashcrate. For the last 2 months my second level referrals have stayed at 23 and in two days I had 66 second level referrals. I'd like to reward my referrals who refer others.

I think it would be great to be able to see which of your referrals are referring others to cashcrate. For the last 2 months my second level referrals have stayed at 23 and in two days I had 66 second level referrals. I'd like to reward my referrals who refer others.
That's great idea and I want to use points and money to get those prizes cause the point thing is impossible and 200points for a gift card cmon 200 points=200 $ that's ripoff you think for a 25$ giftcard