Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

Supergirl28,

I'd thought of this before too and think you have mentioned a super idea. Behind the scenes, we have an enhancements request database. I spoke with CashCrate Brad this morning and we'll be adding this one to the list. :)

Sawyer

CashCrate Elite
it would be cool to know how much you are getting from second level referrals. Like instead of just earnings "from referrals" we have "earnings from first level" referrals and "earnings from second."

BoReD~

I think they should make it a payment option for them to send the money into a PayPal account so kids 13+ don't have to have there parents go to the bank and cash the check.

BoReD~,

I just wanted to mention that parents don't have to cash checks for kids that are 13-17. A lot of people in that age group have their own bank accounts.

Also, like the submit button, there should be an "ignore" or "remove" button so you can get rid of the offers you think you'll never do. But it would be nice to have a list like the pending offers list to go to if you change your mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.
I agree completely!

I think they should make it a payment option for them to send the money into a PayPal account so kids 13+ don't have to have there parents go to the bank and cash the check.
When I was that age and got paid via check for babysitting, my mom had to co-sign the check for me at the bank my parents used and I was able to cash it. No biggie. :banana:

Also, like the submit button, there should be an "ignore" or "remove" button so you can get rid of the offers you think you'll never do. But it would be nice to have a list like the pending offers list to go to if you change your mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.
And also a list of those "Ignored" offers like the pending and completed so if you decide you do want to do the offer, you can either go to the Ignore list and either remove the offer from the list or just complete it from the ignore list.

Get refferals

It would be great if Cashcrate awards members with the next 3 unreffered people who sign up as 3 referrals when they give up 35 points.:D

your right it would be great in fact it would really help cashcrate a lot if there were because I get much traffic from canada to my website but it's not really cashcrates fault as it is hard to find advertisers who want to advertise to others outsife the US i wish I new why

just remembered i made a suggestion but on the end of another post i did...putting it here to make it an official suggestion

maybe have a blog that shows when new offers were deleted/added by cashcrate staff
kinda like some social networking sites how they record your every move
i think this would be helpful if new member or people thinking about joining the site could see this...that way they see the site is active and not dead/boring

for lazy people like me...

:D
i was thinking cashcrate can maybe offer personalized clothing(sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets etc..) with the cashcrate logo...also anything to help us out with referrals..stickers etc...i know we can do this on our own but i'm LAZY!!!...we can pay you guys from our earnings if we're interested :banana:

re-post from "deleting cookies" thread

Is there an official "Helpful Tips" thread? I think the tips I read were simply here and there, in response to to questions... Mayhaps a dedicated thread is a good idea...? Then everyone could find that info easier, including new-comers? Keystroke/navigation ideas could be shared as well as what members feel help expedite the confirmation process?

Just a thought. :)

:D
i was thinking cashcrate can maybe offer personalized clothing(sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets etc..) with the cashcrate logo...also anything to help us out with referrals..stickers etc...i know we can do this on our own but i'm LAZY!!!...we can pay you guys from our earnings if we're interested :banana:
All they would have to do is go to cafepress or some company alike.

My Suggestion

Perhaps the members number (the 5 or 6 digit number in your url) next to their name in the forum...im always curious if any of them are my referrals ???