Official Cash Crate Suggestion Thread

muddy02

i wanted to make a suggestion for improvement, but i didn't see a thread already for this, just random posts. So....

my first suggestion for the forum is we have a sticky suggestion thread :D feel free to keep this one if you want.

what i really wanted to suggest is for the message center. Can we make an option to only email "Active memebers"? I'm sure that those who have decided they didn't like cash crate don't like continuously getting emails about it. Keep all the other options, just maybe add an active only option.

thanks

Last edited:
Great idea making a thread for this, I had a suggestion and hadn't figured out what to do with it yet.

It would be really nice to have a "view referrals" link from the "referral info" page instead of having to go to the message center and click on new post to get to it.

Also, like the submit button, there should be an "ignore" or "remove" button so you can get rid of the offers you think you'll never do. But it would be nice to have a list like the pending offers list to go to if you change your mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.

Great idea making a thread for this, I had a suggestion and hadn't figured out what to do with it yet.

It would be really nice to have a "view referrals" link from the "referral info" page instead of having to go to the message center and click on new post to get to it.
To add to this suggestion, it would be nice if that list would only include member who have earned money, I have pages and pages of $0 members. Also, I think the earnings are only updated at the end of the month, if it were more current that would be great.

I also really like the suggestion of being able to have the option to send messages only to active members or all members.

Flow05

Old Ways?

Hi im new and was wondering if there is any whay you could recieve paymen via PayPal, I would be willing to give a percentage of the earning each month to recieve it this way. Is it Possible?

Jenn130

I think it would be great to see the referals user name. Not just a number. I want to know who clicked on my link. Also, so we knowwho is active and whois not

I would like to suggest that a link be added on the front page to "view referrals" and also add the date the referral signed up next to the information when viewing referrals page.

I have a purely selfish suggestion. When a member reaches Elite status in referrals, they get the $1 bonus for new active referrals, and if that referral does reach $10, we also get another $2, making it a total of $3 bonus. I'm aware I can choose between the two now, but it would be a nice added incentive to reach Elite status. Kinda like having your cake and eating it too (I like cake) lol

I have a purely selfish suggestion. When a member reaches Elite status in referrals, they get the $1 bonus for new active referrals, and if that referral does reach $10, we also get another $2, making it a total of $3 bonus. I'm aware I can choose between the two now, but it would be a nice added incentive to reach Elite status. Kinda like having your cake and eating it too (I like cake) lol
lol where its a good suggestion

I doubt it will ever happen :p

mercy111

CashCrate Elite

ooooo aaah.. i like this one alot .. cross my fingers and wish upon a star ..

I dont know if this has already been suggested yet or not but how about giving everyone who did not sign on under anyone a referrer. So this way there are no "wasted" referrals :)

Ya the same Sandy Always makes people think that
Try being a boy growing up with that name
It was like a boy named sue LOL
Were you born in the US? Some names are guy names in other countries. But I kinda did that with my son... i named him Devin thinking that was a boy name... only to find out that there was a bunch of little girls named Devin around the neighborhood... and on this social network I am on everyone assumes I have a little girl because of the name Devin...