No invitation from Swagucks yet

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I think it would be better if I had the option to cash-out my current balance of $16 from CashCrate and not have to care about joining a new site. How about that Greg?
Do you do surveys here? You could make that final $4 on surveys in hours or days and there's still 4 weeks left. I make that much or more in 2 hours over my morning coffee. YourSurveys and the two Pulley tabs have new ones coming through all day, just keep loading them until you qualify. It's easy, all it takes is some patience and common sense to complete them. Also, Tap Research pays even when you don't qualify.

Last edited:

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Heads up for those interested in Swagbucks - I didn't get any email invitation but I see now an account has been created over there. I never did it manually or followed any invite. I entered an old email into the CashCrate announcement link, so if you ever put an email address into CashCrate's announcement link, I'd go check now to see if your account's been created. Personally I won't be using them but I know some of you want to.

Also - do not let your Swagbucks mount up. Cash them out as soon as you make minimum payment which is $5 PayPal. The ban hammer can come down at any moment, and they can do it for any reason or no reason. That's just Swagbucks' terms of business. You can read about it on reviews for Swagbucks and on Reddit and elsewhere. If you cash-out often and are OK with possibly losing $5, you should be fine. Not sure what the deal is for people who don't use PayPal.

Last edited:

Ryu4life

Quarter Crater
Heads up for those interested in Swagbucks - I didn't get any email invitation but I see now an account has been created over there. I never did it manually or followed any invite. I entered an old email into the CashCrate announcement link, so if you ever put an email address into CashCrate's announcement link, I'd go check now to see if your account's been created. Personally I won't be using them but I know some of you want to.

Also - do not let your Swagbucks mount up. Cash them out as soon as you make minimum payment which is $5 PayPal. The ban hammer can come down at any moment, and they can do it for any reason or no reason. That's just Swagbucks' terms of business. You can read about it on reviews for Swagbucks and on Reddit and elsewhere. If you cash-out often and are OK with possibly losing $5, you should be fine. Not sure what the deal is for people who don't use PayPal.
Wow, I've cashed out several times on swagbucks from $50 to $100 with no issue at all. However I have had other GPT sites hold my money to verify my answers before cashing out due to the amount i was cashing out.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
^ Wasn't my experience and I know others who say the same, but it's OK, it's why I preferred CashCrate. And it wasn't a rule-breaking issue. Glad it's been OK for you. :)

Ryu4life

Quarter Crater
^ Wasn't my experience and I know others who say the same, but it's OK, it's why I preferred CashCrate. And it wasn't a rule-breaking issue. Glad it's been OK for you. :)
I completely understand. I made $120 in a week on Super Pay Me and when I tried to cashout they said they had to verify my offers/surveys were good and that it would take 30-60 days. I have gotten paid before from them in the past but never that much so this was new to me.

I completely understand. I made $120 in a week on Super Pay Me and when I tried to cashout they said they had to verify my offers/surveys were good and that it would take 30-60 days. I have gotten paid before from them in the past but never that much so this was new to me.
I have cashed out on this superpayme about 10 times so far with no problem.I dont invest a whole lot of time in this so far so i cash out every 2 days sending it to my paypal then will just transfer paypal to my bank account every month or so.I would just cash out every couple of days to avoid this problem.Its an instant transfer to your paypal account.

Ryu4life

Quarter Crater
I have cashed out on this superpayme about 10 times so far with no problem.I dont invest a whole lot of time in this so far so i cash out every 2 days sending it to my paypal then will just transfer paypal to my bank account every month or so.I would just cash out every couple of days to avoid this problem.Its an instant transfer to your paypal account.
I will do that next time.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I'm not going to trust any of these other sites until I've cashed out successfully several times over. Looking around, CashCrate's minimum of $20 is higher than most, it seems most others are around the $10 mark. So the smart thing to do is keep cashing out these small minimums so you don't waste a ton of your time until you feel safe with it.

One site I used to be on still owes me $90 (it was a year ago, I'm never gonna get it now) and I know for a fact I didn't break any rules. I'm not risking that again. So far I feel safest with Survey Junkie but we'll see.

Last edited:
I check in three or four times a month and play Sudoku for a penny a game - my last $20+ cashout was in May 2016- at this rate, I'll cash out again in 2021, unless I buy a bunch of expensive 'offers' - not worth it to spend big $$ in exchange for a few dollars/points. :rolleyes:
If you're not already there, I would suggest wrangling an invitation to join Pinecone Research - two or three surveys a month at $3 each guaranteed, as well as periodic paid in home testing of various consumer products - the $6-9 per month is much easier to achieve than playing penny games or chasing overpriced/underpaid 'offers'.
Here is a link for PCR invite via another survey site: https://mysurvey123.com/pinecone-research/

Last edited:

Beth M

Dollar Crater
periodic paid in home testing of various consumer products
That's the best part of these GPT sites for me, I've had some good stuff through the mail via CashCrate this last year. A bottle of perfume, a box of different flavored Clif bars, dry shampoo, lip balm, cereal. The other day I did a survey for Kohl's and they're sending me free bathroom towels. I do a lot of surveys though, often about 20 a day.

Last edited:

TimmyJ

Penny Crater
To Cash Crate admins, thank you for trying, but I am very disappointed I have never gotten an email invite from My Points. I have never signed up with them before, so I don't know the reason for never getting the invite. Very disappointing, but I am sure the intent was there. I'll sign up and hope I get the $20, but I highly doubt this.

cr8rA

Nickel Crater
I'm almost at cash out which I'm relieved with but was freaking out about the minimum needed to cash out because another site that I was a member of raised the minimum prior to an announcement of a site closing. Glad that didn't occur here. Another user here suggested completing some Tap Research surveys since they reward you for trying.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
I highly recommend SuperPay.me if anyone's still looking for a comparable CashCrate replacement.

It has all the same survey panels and you can cash out every day or multiple times a day to PayPal with a minimum of $1. They do not pay by check. I've cashed out about 10 times now with no problems at all.

Be prepared to upload proof of your name and address before receiving your first payment, that's just a part of their security when you join. The admins reply to messages quickly and are polite and friendly. I'm really happy with it.

I've changed my mind about Survey Junkie, they have a high rate of their end/credit pages being broken. I'm not going to bother with them anymore after testing them out for a few days.

Last edited:
"We have sent your information to MyPoints and a new account has been created! Please check your e-mail for your invitation from MyPoints. Once you have confirmed your new account you can immediately start earning! " To the admins still here, please take this down. This was a nice promise, but one that was never fulfilled.