No invitation from Swagucks yet

ankita011

Nickel Crater
As has been indicated: Swagbucks is only able to offer the $20 in bonuses for new accounts. So those won't be available if you already had an account there.

The people who own Swagbucks also own another site, MyPoints, and they're open to the possibility of having us send people there instead of Swagbucks. That's likely what we'll do. It isn't ready to go, yet, though. If you aren't eligible for the $20 bonuses on Swagbucks due to having an account there already, then signing up for MyPoints later this week may be an option if you don't have an account on that site. Hopefully there won't be as much overlap between people who use our site and MyPoints. Please stay tuned.

- Greg
So will we get the $20 for joining in MyPoints ? i am interested the :)

I did a request password before clicking the offer to make sure I didn't already have an account. I didn't, and I haven't gotten the invite either. Just to clarify it isn't only people who already have an account :)

I already have a Swagbucks account. So that wouldn't apply to me then. Just a quick question, for new members joining Swagbucks, is the $15 or $20 bonus added to your Cashcrate earnings or Swagbucks earning?

what happens if you already have an account with Swagbucks
The people who own Swagbucks also own another site, MyPoints, and they're open to the possibility of having us send people there instead of Swagbucks. That's likely what we'll do. It isn't ready to go, yet, though. If you aren't eligible for the $20 bonuses on Swagbucks due to having an account there already, then signing up for MyPoints later this week may be an option if you don't have an account on that site. Hopefully there won't be as much overlap between people who use our site and MyPoints. Please stay tuned.

- Greg

- Greg
I just received the confirmation email from MyPoints, not Swagbucks even though I don't have a Swagbucks account... How do I get the $20 sign-up bonus?????

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
I got a message on my email to confirm my account from MyPoints. Not sure why, I've never even heard of this company before. I thought the info was going to be from Swagbucks. I'm not gonna join MyPoints though. I'll join Swagbucks, but not until CashCrate ends on April 1.

I got a message on my email to confirm my account from MyPoints. Not sure why, I've never even heard of this company before. I thought the info was going to be from Swagbucks. I'm not gonna join MyPoints though. I'll join Swagbucks, but not until CashCrate ends on April 1.
My points is the sister site of Swagbucks with all the overload of everyone going to swagbucks we are now being directed to mypoints

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
Ahh, okay. Good to know. Thanks for the info. I still think they should keep it simple and reward current members of CashCrate a $20 bonus in March or get an email from Swagbucks with a $20 bonus for the new account. Just my opinion though.

just got an email from greg regarding the signup bonus and this is what he said Sorry for the confusion with this. The bonuses being offered weren't signup bonuses, but will credit after you complete certain activities on the MyPoints website. There should be something on your MyPoints account reflecting the activity required to receive the bonus.

if you have been previously a member active or inactive for any of the 2 sites swagbucks or my points you will not receive an email. the $20 bonus for those sites is not a signup bonus. The bonuses being offered weren't signup bonuses, but will credit after you complete certain activities on the MyPoints website. There should be something on your MyPoints account reflecting the activity required to receive the bonus. and thats from greg

TimmyJ

Penny Crater
if you have been previously a member active or inactive for any of the 2 sites swagbucks or my points you will not receive an email. the $20 bonus for those sites is not a signup bonus. The bonuses being offered weren't signup bonuses, but will credit after you complete certain activities on the MyPoints website. There should be something on your MyPoints account reflecting the activity required to receive the bonus. and thats from greg
I have never been a member or ever signed up for either of them. I guess I will go sign up and hope for the best.

sliknik99

Quarter Crater
I think it would be better if I had the option to cash-out my current balance of $16 from CashCrate and not have to care about joining a new site. How about that Greg?