No invitation from Swagucks yet

TimmyJ

Penny Crater
"We have sent your information to SwagBucks and a new account has been created! Please check your e-mail for your invitation from SwagBucks. Once you have confirmed your new account you can immediately start earning! "

Still waiting almost 24 hours later.

Personally, I earn more than double with Inbox Dollars than I did here, but I liked having both.

The Swagbucks team I guess still needs to make one or two small changes on their side. So anyone who signed up for this immediately after the announcement went up yesterday (about 21 hours ago at this time) may have to wait a little longer than 24 hours. I'll let you know as soon as I've heard that the emails are going out. You'll want to wait for the email in order to be able to claim the special bonuses from them.

- Greg

I have not received mine either. I also emailed Swagbucks. I'm so sad to hear CashCrate will be going away. =( Maybe one more trivia night, for old time's sake? :)

Sorry for the delay with those emails. There were issues with getting some of those emails sent. So we're trying to figure things out with the people at Swagbucks to get this resolved as soon as possible.

- Greg

Sorry for the delays with this. We're still working with Swagbucks to come up with a solution here. It looks like at least part of the problem is that a lot of people already had Swagbucks accounts, even if they hadn't been active recently. So if you haven't received the email yet there's a good chance that's the reason.

What about the ones that are inactive? I don't even remember having an account there. If I did make one, it was probably years ago and I doubt I even really used it. I certainly don't remember ever cashing out there.

What about the ones that are inactive? I don't even remember having an account there. If I did make one, it was probably years ago and I doubt I even really used it. I certainly don't remember ever cashing out there.
Right? Like I was probably doing an offer 5 years ago where you had to click "yes" to several offers and one of them was a quick swagbucks sign up. I know I've seen them for inbox dollars. I've never even personally visited the site and I'm probably out of luck for the $20 bonus.

I think it's pretty obvious that if you're already a member of Swagbucks you're not going to get the sign-up bonus.

JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND GET UP TO $20 IN BONUSES AS A "THANK YOU" FROM US. We have sent your information to SwagBucks and a new account has been created! Please check your e-mail for your invitation from SwagBucks. Once you have confirmed your new account you can immediately start earning!

It says 'join' and 'new account' right there. I doubt inactive makes any difference. Like marcydarcy19 said, if you've ever joined up then it looks like you're out of luck.

Last edited:
As has been indicated: Swagbucks is only able to offer the $20 in bonuses for new accounts. So those won't be available if you already had an account there.

The people who own Swagbucks also own another site, MyPoints, and they're open to the possibility of having us send people there instead of Swagbucks. That's likely what we'll do. It isn't ready to go, yet, though. If you aren't eligible for the $20 bonuses on Swagbucks due to having an account there already, then signing up for MyPoints later this week may be an option if you don't have an account on that site. Hopefully there won't be as much overlap between people who use our site and MyPoints. Please stay tuned.

- Greg