New Design

VvCompHelpvV

CashCrate N00BIE
lol...I just made a thread saying how surprised I was to refresh and see something new lol.

Ummm...It's different, totally gonna take a bit to get used to. The Top Left corner of the forums looks really empty now... little distracting for some reason.

VvCompHelpvV

CashCrate N00BIE
Suggestion For Themes:

Can you maybe make a few themes, then give us the option of which to use in our User CP settings?

It'd jazz this place up a bit. IDK, just a suggestion. :)

Carter

Administrator
Eh, I always hate it when forums change their layout. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon.
I completely know what you mean, but I'm getting used to this one already. That other layout was so ugly and really had no connection to our site.

VvCompHelpvV

CashCrate N00BIE
Oh! Admins, at the top, on the menu, won't the "Join Free" affect the sign ups we forum members get from our sigs?

and why do I have a "Join Free" tab, if I am already logged on?(I'm guessing you can't change that since it's two separate sites right? I mean cashcrate.com and forums.cashcrate.com)

squish

Forum Master
Dang, I'm seriously outnumbered, lol. Could you guys maybe take away some of the white? When you stare at a computer screen as much as I do, too much white makes for some serious eye strain.

Or maybe I'm just a pansy. I dunno, decide amongst yourselves. :p

Optics233

CashCrate Elite
I was just going to post about that CompHelp.

It'd be great if we could get a "Members" area up there, can't ya use some spiffy php to detect if we're logged into CashCrate or not and alternate the image accordingly?

Bri

I completely know what you mean, but I'm getting used to this one already. That other layout was so ugly and really had no connection to our site.
That's true. I do like that now it's integrated and I won't feel like I'm going back and forth between sites. Bit more convenient.

And is it just me or does it feel...wider? (at the top of the screen)

palmtree

Senior Crater
Honestly...I don't love it. I'm definitely with squish on the "too much white" thing, and it feels like there is a lot more empty space now, but not in a good way. And that scary grinning crate...lol, frankly, I get more than enough of him on the main site! The forum is my escape from his vacant staring eyes!! :p:D

I hope I'll get used to it. I hate when sites/forums change their layouts. It's rarely for the better IMHO.

lol, sorry for the negativity everyone. Just being honest. :eek: