Mother's Day

Hi all,

So, Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday ... (you're welcome for the reminder!)

How are you guys celebrating the day? I'm just hoping for nice weather here in New York. Doing something -- anything -- outside is what my mom would enjoy.

My mom lives far away from me now unfortunately, so I'll be sending her a gift (and of course calling her). I hope you get a nice sunny day to spend with your mom kevdog. :)

Hi all,

So, Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday ... (you're welcome for the reminder!)

How are you guys celebrating the day? I'm just hoping for nice weather here in New York. Doing something -- anything -- outside is what my mom would enjoy.
I usually try to get my mom something that she wouldn't buy for herself. It doesn't have to be expensive, just a little 'happy' that she would say she didn't have to have. This year we are going out to eat at her favorite place and I'm going to surprise her with a piece of artwork for her living room.

I usually try to get my mom something that she wouldn't buy for herself. It doesn't have to be expensive, just a little 'happy' that she would say she didn't have to have. This year we are going out to eat at her favorite place and I'm going to surprise her with a piece of artwork for her living room.
Very thoughtful! Hope it's a great day for you and your mom.