It's the Great Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Are you a Jack O'Lantern artist or do you just have fun carving pumpkins? Would you like to show off your talents for a chance to win some trick or treat money? Then show us your Halloween creations.

We've held this contest for last several years. It's been a lot of fun and it's back by popular demand.

Rules

1. The contest will run from now - November 2nd (ending at 4:00 PM EST).

2. You must post a picture of your pumpkin in this thread to enter.

3. You must have a piece of paper or something physically in your picture that says CashCrate on it.

4. You can enter as many pumpkins as you wish.

5. Be as creative and unique as you want!

5. One prize per person.

Prizes

1st Place - $5
2nd Place - $4
3rd Place - $3
4th Place - $2
5th Place - $2
6th Place - $1
7th Place - $1

Winners from Prior Years

brkmydrms

Casual Crater
Here is my third entry for the Halloween Pumpkin Carving contest this year :)
By the way, I would just like to say, I look forward to this contest every year, because I love it the best :banana: So, thank you for adding this contest for us every year Cash Crate!!! :D

Surprisingly, we only had one member enter the pumpkin carving contest this year. We had some great entries from brkmydrms though!

Her pumpkins were all awesome! Be sure to check them out in the posts on page 1.

brkmydrms: Your prize money has been added to your account.

Surprisingly, we only had one member enter the pumpkin carving contest this year. We had some great entries from brkmydrms though!

Her pumpkins were all awesome! Be sure to check them out in the posts on page 1.

brkmydrms: Your prize money has been added to your account.
Thank you so very much :)
I love entering this contest every year!!!
I'm surprised I'm the only one that entered this year, since this is one of the most popular contests on here.
Hope everyone enjoys the pumpkins I submitted for the contest as well.

kevdog4429,

Unfortunately the contest ended yesterday, but awesome pumpkin! You did an amazing job on it and it looks great! Hope you had a nice Halloween.

Also sending you a PM.