Invalid Message Contents

mouse16

Nickel Crater
Have two questions:

1. I am trying to compose a message to my referrals and it consists of text and a few links back to the Dec Holiday Contest page, but every time I hit Submit it would say Invalid Message Contents, why? There are no outside links, and everything seems fine.

2. When I forward a message that has arrived in my Inbox, say I want to forward that message to all my referrals, when I hit forward, it seems to go automatically without me being able to select who to forward to. It appeared to have been forwarded to one of my US active referrals only. How do I forward a message I received to all my referrals?

Thanks

1. I am trying to compose a message to my referrals and it consists of text and a few links back to the Dec Holiday Contest page, but every time I hit Submit it would say Invalid Message Contents, why? There are no outside links, and everything seems fine.

Did you copy/paste any of the content in? "Invalid Message Contents" can be caused by HTML that was copied/pasted in with the text. The Message Center can be a little finicky about this.

Sometimes I will click the Source Code Button ( the one with < > on it) and paste directly in there. That ensures just the text is being copied in and then I'll go back to the main compose area and format it.

2. When I forward a message that has arrived in my Inbox, say I want to forward that message to all my referrals, when I hit forward, it seems to go automatically without me being able to select who to forward to. It appeared to have been forwarded to one of my US active referrals only. How do I forward a message I received to all my referrals?

When you forward a message using the Forward Button, it is forwarded to all of your referrals. Forwarded messages need to be approved first before they appear though. I checked a message you forwarded and after approving it, the message appeared for all of your referrals in their Message Center Inbox.