I think theres something not fair

Everyday, on every game, I see the same top score winner, at least on one of the games, what should that mean to me? the developer of the game probably trying to stop users from earning a lot of points or something?! Always stays on top... That would be funny if it is true....

squish

Forum Master
:confused:

The top scorers are real members here. They're very skilled and/or spend a lot of points to get the top score. I've been #1 quite a few times myself.

Bri

:confused:

The top scorers are real members here. They're very skilled and/or spend a lot of points to get the top score. I've been #1 quite a few times myself.
Yeah...I'm confused as to how CashCrate would supposedly be saving points here. If that were the case, no one would score at all.

exactly, if they gave us opportunity to gain more points why would they let the trained people play those games and let us just waste the points?! For example, in wrecked angles I've been first having only 2,400,000 points and now in order to be first I have to beat 3,400,000! And don't forget you guys, most of these games are not about skills, its about luck, and I don't know how lucky can you can to get that much points right away but I kill a lot of them just to get that much score in the game, and it looks like they cheat or something, not saying they are but common now, I even saw the same person in top 5 getting points from couple of games a day...thats mess, and its not like I want to get those points all myself but that just looks unreal that the same person is like playing on my nerves not to get the points! lol no offence though

exactly, if they gave us opportunity to gain more points why would they let the trained people play those games and let us just waste the points?! For example, in wrecked angles I've been first having only 2,400,000 points and now in order to be first I have to beat 3,400,000! And don't forget you guys, most of these games are not about skills, its about luck, and I don't know how lucky can you can to get that much points right away but I kill a lot of them just to get that much score in the game, and it looks like they cheat or something, not saying they are but common now, I even saw the same person in top 5 getting points from couple of games a day...thats mess, and its not like I want to get those points all myself but that just looks unreal that the same person is like playing on my nerves not to get the points! lol no offence though
Here is what you need to do. Get better at the games that you play. Just like in anything else, when you were first...others were trying to beat you...they did...so now the bar is raised...you have to keep improving to beat them...its a round robin process...aka never ending

Carter

Administrator
The developers certainly don't play the games and no one has an unfair advantage over anyone else. The top scores are all legit from people who have played the games a lot since their introduction.

Games not working for me..??

My guys..I tried clicking on the games..it brings me to a windows where i am suppose to be playing..I can see the names and scores of the players..and i dont see the game is loading..???:confused: anybody knows why..?bytheway..im using IE8..

Eugenius

Senior Crater
Just because I beat you doesn't mean I am a cheater. Read what Carter and gvannorman1969 said. Just practice and get better. Sometimes I have to try like 10 times to get the top score. It's all about how much effort you put into it and how many points you are willing to risk to get the top score.

Last edited:
vahhho,

It also takes practice too and our winners have put in a lot of practice time. You may want to start with the Weekly Tournaments. They only cost 1 point to enter.

I have spent as many as 300 points in a night trying to beat Courtney Marie or Eugenius , sometimes I win , sometimes I lose , it all depends on how much time and how many points you are willing to expend. As the saying goes , you get out of it what you put into it. My name is constantly in the top 5 for Tripeaks , Crates , and Pyramid Solitaire and trust me , I put my time in playing those games. No cheating , just a lot of practice and play.

Thanks for suggenstions, but please CashCrate, if in the future, by any chance you add more games, please don't make them do random actions in them, because playing games that include having to deal with too much luck in them is not always interesting :D no offence to anything else in the game section

Thanks for suggenstions, but please CashCrate, if in the future, by any chance you add more games, please don't make them do random actions in them, because playing games that include having to deal with too much luck in them is not always interesting :D no offence to anything else in the game section
Random actions? Please give an example cause I am confused.

I mean as you play you don't know what exactly is going to pop up because It's always random and meaning its a matter of getting luck most of the time, like in wrecked angles...sometimes you get the four same colors on the edges all the times, to get the bonus time, and sometimes it takes whole 3 minutes to get a one minute bonus because those colors didn't pop up! That's what I'm talking about, in those games you can actually have skills but yea not as much as the opposite of those kind of games...hope you understand

thats the only thing i meant than, the way bricks fall, it plays a big role in having a nice combination of bricks to evaluate, and if that doesnt happen how are you going to get over 3 million, how i usually do, if theres not much time? so having the right maneuver about time and levels It is a great skill but as i said those random falling bricks sometimes dont give me the preffered color for more than 2 minutes or untill time's up... well thats why a lot of time needs to be spent... :(

thats the only thing i meant than, the way bricks fall, it plays a big role in having a nice combination of bricks to evaluate, and if that doesnt happen how are you going to get over 3 million, how i usually do, if theres not much time? so having the right maneuver about time and levels It is a great skill but as i said those random falling bricks sometimes dont give me the preffered color for more than 2 minutes or untill time's up... well thats why a lot of time needs to be spent... :(
Well, it's a combination of luck AND skill. That's why it takes several tries to get first place.